on 19 November 2013
This was such a bargain and looks even better on my wrist than any picture on the website could indicate, and I loved it the moment I saw it!
on 3 December 2013
I'm an Invicta fan and and this is my 10th addition to my collection. Its a nice watch, looks good on and keeps good time, solid biuld and ample strap for the those with big wrists. Only criticism is the outer rotating rim action is a bit rough for Invicta standards but who uses that anyway? If u get this for the under 50 quid price......buy :-)
on 27 November 2013
This brand is too good for it's actual cost! You could have the pride sitting amongst those with Breitlin, Rolex, Tag etc with pride.
on 19 December 2013
...... it is absolutely lovely! Tried it as soon as it arrived and I couldn't take it off all day! I am female but I absolutely love men's watches. If you like big watches, go for it. You wont be disappointed.
on 28 December 2013
I own 5 Invicta watches and I declare that I have always been very impressed with them. The build quality,reliability and price have always been exceptional.
But not this one ! I bought two, one for me and one for my son.
The price of £40 was extremely attractive.
On removing each one from the box what hit you straight away he bezle on both watches a very loose and spins anoyingly freely.
The watch still looks amazing and has a certain "bling" but the experience is ruined by the bezel.
on 22 December 2013
I looked through many reviews of different watches and this was the one which had the best review. It does everything it is supposed to and looks good. The black leather strap is what I wanted s so many had the metal bracelet. The only two things I would say is
that it is a bit heavy, but you get used to the weight and the numbers on the small dials are a little too small to see, but it's
probably my ageing eyesight ! I think it's a very good watch for the money.
on 14 January 2014
As of now I own a lot of invicta watches & this one came in at an excellent price and sure enough like all the invicta watches I now own this one like all the rest does not disappoint.
This is a quality time piece for a small amount of money.
well made, looks more expensive than what it cost.
I am sure to say that if you purchase this watch you will not be disappointed.
on 27 December 2013
I was a little hesitant at first in buying this watch as I'd never heard of the Invicta brand but am I glad I purchased it this is a stunning looking watch and very well made looks far more expensive than it looks I would recommend Invicta to anyone so pleased with it I bought another 2!
on 24 December 2013
It's not only stylish, unique and accurate, but also attracts people's attention. Though I have got 5 other different watches, I have received compliments of this watch the most. I don't think I'd have found a better deal, quality, and style for such a price. I am loving every second...
on 24 December 2013
This watch looks gorgeous, no picture can ever do it justice. I bought it for my son’s Christmas box, I think he will love it as much as I do. I might even treat myself to one, it looks a million dollars and at this price it’s for nothing.