on 13 December 2013
Exellent watch great value nice to look at and keeps great time, great bargain in the black friday sale less than half price.
on 12 March 2014
I already bought the blue version which is now selling for roughly £150 and decided to buy the black too. It is a chunky watch but very well made and keeps time perfectly. Date magnifier is good and easy to adjust time and date. I have big wrists and had to remove 3 links for it to fit me. I collect watches and a while back invested £10 or so in kit to change links, replace batteries etc and was able to do this myself. If you don't have the kit it will probably cost £5 to £10 at most Jewelers. Again, even if you factor this in to the cost the watch is still a steal. Really like it, would make a great birthday or fathers day present, and wholeheartedly recommended. If you collect watches this would be a solid addition to anyone's collection. Comes in the normal yellow Invicta box, and I quite like it. 2 year warranty if you register online and 10 Atm water resistant. Looks good with business dress or casual and I am of the opinion that if you are disappointed then you should go to Specsavers! For those that like cheap Casio watches then stick to what you know and leave nice looking well made watches to those that appreciate them! Not much else to say but on a serious note I like the Amazon backup which normally means that any problem gets quickly resolved and sorted so really you can buy this with no real worries.
on 1 January 2014
I purchased this watch in the black Friday deal got it for an absolute bargain looks far more expensive than it is and feels very comfortable on the wrist my only minor gripe is that the band is too big had to have 5 links removed that aside it's a quality well made timepiece and keeps good time which is what you would expect I've now purchased 5 Invicta watches I'm hooked!
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 December 2013
Bought for myself as a replacement nice everyday watch in the black friday sales. Arrived in perfect condition in a sturdy box. Strap comes with excessive amount of links which I removed most of myself with little effort and now fits perfectly. Seems a solid and aesthetically pleasing watch on first impressions.
on 13 January 2014
I too purchased this watch in the Black Friday sale and I am very impressed with it. Its heavy, clear to read and has a well built strap (unlike my more expensive Sekonda). A very, very nice watch.

Can't believe the current price as I paid 1/6th of this price.
on 8 December 2013
Great watch. Arrived in perfect condition in a strong box. Need links taken out which proved no great chore. The watch itself is pleasant to look at and was well worth the money.
on 13 March 2014
Watches are my weakness and I confess that I own quite a few , some are high end but some I own because they simply were a bargain and I couldn't believe the price that they were on offer for.
This fell into the bargain category but I when I got hold of this watch and saw how well made it was and the quality of it together with the simple classic look I ordered a second watch for my son.
They come really well boxed and packaged and the straps are really generous so be prepared to remove links , other than that it's a great choice for every day wear
I already own an invicta and it has been my watch of choice for over two years but it's back in its box at the moment because this looks so good
The service and delivery from Amazon was super efficient so overall I am very happy
on 13 December 2013
Bought in Black friday sale, item is very stylish and looks more expensive then it was!

Good quality and nicely presented.
on 2 March 2014
it is a very impressive looking watch. it was delivered more promptly than I expected ,and was well packed. The yellow box is rather startling to look at, but may impress the intended recipient, my great, great nephew, for whose 18th birthday I have purchased it. I rather suspect that it will be too large for him, and will have to be adjusted accordingly, but others will have larger wrists, no doubt. I have no idea how efficiently it will perform, that will have to wait until I have given it to him, but on all other counts I am satisfied.
on 22 March 2014
I bought this watch as a temporary replacement for my 44 year old Rolex Submariner which is going for some TLC.
The Invicta is chunkier and heavier than my Submariner but a great looking watch.
It would make a great gift, it comes in quite a nice yellow box.
You WILL need to have links removed from the bracelet, which itself is nice looking.
A jeweller will charge about €5 or you can buy a link remover kit on Amazon for the same price.
I am VERY pleased with this well priced good looking watch. 10/10