on 27 November 2014
Bought for my husband who is not a fan of wearing watches - he also seems to break them on a regular basis. However, this one is still going strong after a year and he says it's very comfortable to wear. No problems swimming in it.
on 18 April 2014
One of the previous writers said that the box this watch came in was dirty. Mine was too. Maybe I got his old one. Another reviewer wrote that the bezel was loose. Mine too. One guy wrote that the ppullpin was not of the screw down type. True. Loads of folk wrote about how beautiful the watch was. Also true.

The balance sheet as I see it is 4*, but without in depth knowledge of the mechanism, this is based on trust. If the above slights were sorted it would be five stars as long as it proves to keep good time, which I think it should.
on 9 January 2014
Relation got it as a present and seems very grateful.Nice solid watch in a unusual canary yellow box but really looks the part and hasnt taken it off since.Cracking price and would buy another Invicta watch again.
on 7 January 2014
Bought this for my son for Christmas. It looks very sturdy and very stylish, when I saw it I almost kept it for myself as I really, really liked it. Result: son was most pleased with his new watch.
on 28 April 2014
the watch arrived, very quickly and in it's usual box which is very good, I have two Invicta watches now!! for the price you cannot go wrong looks very classy and ideal for going on holiday.
on 11 January 2014
Bought in the Black Friday deal so a real bargain - only thing is I wished I had bought one for my younger son too.
on 18 July 2014
The best value for money watch I have ever had. Very heavy and a great looking divers watch......most satisfied.
on 21 December 2013
I bought this watch as part of 'lightning deal' at a huge discount. It appears good quality on close scrutiny but something bothers me about it. The crown doesn't screw in - surely necessary if its reasonably waterproofed. When I adjust the time the hands don't move smoothly at all. That said, it looks good, feels good on your wrist but I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable paying the full price for it..
on 28 July 2014
Wicked, love it Excellent Watch Amazed AMAZON AWESOME work keep it up !
on 25 January 2015
great watch for such little money.get one guys!!