on 3 March 2014
I love having a selection of watches to wear, so i bought 2 of these watches - 1 for myself and 1 for a gift. Was delighted with the smart presentation box and wasn't expecting the bonus of a pair of cufflinks (althought they are represented in the advert). The blue dial is quite unusual and the smart shimmering silver lines which are visible when you move the watch makes it quite stylish. Overall - a great purchase at a great price!
3 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2015
I'm not interested in jewellery but I love my watches. I really like this one and I use it daily. Be careful if you have a more physical job like retail work, as I've scratched the face a little bit on a stock cage at work!
on 14 March 2014
This watch is just what i wanted,i am was very pleasd with the service i have had. And how quick i had it. The watch came in a nice box, it was packed very well.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2014
I bought one just before the price more than quadrupled, so happy about that! Nice looking watch/cufflinks set. The strap hasn't enough holes for larger frame, I can barely get it on. Apart from that, a good buy!!
on 27 May 2017
Reliable and easy to use and read. Good value for money.
on 14 April 2014
I totally love this watch - many admiring comments and for under forty quid.
Why pay three or four times the price when Sekonda deliver!
on 11 June 2014
Simple clean design that look far better than the price tag suggests. Will appeal to those who prefer understated style rather than Bling.
on 28 March 2016
Purchased as a gift it was a nice looking watch and the receiver was delighted to accept so l'd say it was a good buy.
|0Comment|Report abuse
For the money good little watch 2year warranty can't go long it's a little bit light for me but it's ok
on 28 July 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Looks and feels far more expensive than what it cost. Attractive blue face and the strap is well made also. Though I have only had it for two weeks it has been dead accurate so far. Came in an attractive gift box and the cuff links are an added bonus. I am certainly not dissapointed.
One person found this helpful