on 3 March 2014
I love having a selection of watches to wear, so i bought 2 of these watches - 1 for myself and 1 for a gift. Was delighted with the smart presentation box and wasn't expecting the bonus of a pair of cufflinks (althought they are represented in the advert). The blue dial is quite unusual and the smart shimmering silver lines which are visible when you move the watch makes it quite stylish. Overall - a great purchase at a great price!
on 11 April 2015
I'm not interested in jewellery but I love my watches. I really like this one and I use it daily. Be careful if you have a more physical job like retail work, as I've scratched the face a little bit on a stock cage at work!
on 5 August 2014
I bought one just before the price more than quadrupled, so happy about that! Nice looking watch/cufflinks set. The strap hasn't enough holes for larger frame, I can barely get it on. Apart from that, a good buy!!
on 28 July 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Looks and feels far more expensive than what it cost. Attractive blue face and the strap is well made also. Though I have only had it for two weeks it has been dead accurate so far. Came in an attractive gift box and the cuff links are an added bonus. I am certainly not dissapointed.
on 14 March 2014
This watch is just what i wanted,i am was very pleasd with the service i have had. And how quick i had it. The watch came in a nice box, it was packed very well.
on 19 January 2014
Looks better on screen in the pictures, not too bad a watch, minimalist design, leather strap is not very flexible though & has cheap feel to it. Will keep. maybe a good starter watch for a teenager who would probably be chuffed with it.
on 13 January 2014
Excellent value, clear face and easy to see time. Bought as a after Christmas surprise for my husband who loves it. Added bonus of being luminous so you can see time at night.
on 11 July 2014
Outstanding style and quality. Smal discreet watch face. Cheap in price not in quality. Can't fault it.
on 23 July 2014
Great everyday watch,keeps perfect time and at a bargain price!Very pleased with my purchase.
on 20 December 2013
Looks nice. Cool style. Bought as a gift for my husband. Easy to order and would consider another Sekonda watch.