on 30 January 2013
Our boys, aged 5 and 7 absolutely love Skylanders. We ordered a pair of these for each of them. They absolutely love them. We were very happy with delivery service and the quality of the item.
on 9 November 2013
I have bought these for my grandson for christmas,
They arrived way before the delivery date very pleased...
Now wraped ready to put under tree (at the end of the month)
I'm very happy...
on 19 January 2015
First class all the way fit and delivery perfect will use again thank you
on 27 March 2014
Bought these for my nephew who loves Skylanders. He was delighted. Great value for the price paid. Print on the top was a little blurry but in general they were great value for the money paid.
on 11 December 2013
This feels a good quality item. As this is Xmas present I am not in a position to tell you how they will react to being washed.
It was delivered on they date forecast.
on 25 April 2015
Bought these for my nephew who is skylander crazy. Good fit. He thinks these pyjamas are great. Delivered 3 days before expected delivery date. Very pleased.
on 13 December 2013
Nice pyjamas. Not much more to say. I have four grandsons and one granddaughter and they all wanted some different pj's this year
on 12 December 2013
I bought these for my Nephew and he loved them. Great quality PJ's and true to size. Would recommend this for the boys.
on 27 September 2016
My slightly taller than average 9 year old loves his new Jim jams and they fit him with a little room for growth
on 9 April 2014
Lovely quality and a great fit on my tall eight year old (bought size 8-9), he's delighted with them too!