on 20 December 2015
Hmm, well....it's not really what I was expecting to be honest. I bought it in the recent lightning deal as a Christmas gift to go with the earrings, which I had already purchased. I really like the earrings, they are just the right size and came in a classy looking hinged black and gold presentation box.
The pendant however, arrived jumbled inside a little plastic bag, which had been placed in a somewhat inferior looking black cardboard lidded box, with the Ornami label loose inside, as if it had been chucked in as an afterthought. Ok, you can take it out of the bag, put the label on and arrange it in the box before you give it, but then you shouldn't really have to...not what I was expecting when the earrings were so nicely presented.

Also...the size. Now, I KNOW it says 2cm in the description, but it looks larger than that to me on the woman's neck in the photo, it is actually the same size as the earrings, and was smaller than I was expecting. I measured it (see photos) and it is just about 2cm if you count the bale. The actual owl is not 2cm. I feel it looks rather insignificant at the end of a long chain. It's pretty, and well made, but all in all I don't think the intended recipient would like it much. I will stick with just the earrings, which I know she will like and return this.
review image review image review image review image
As this pendant is quite tasteful in size it looks really classy and cute all at once. It looks exactly like the picture. The back of the pendant is curved and smooth so shouldn't catch on your clothes.
on 23 March 2015
I bought this as a little surprise Christmas gift for my wife. On arrival I just wrapped it up and hid it away for Christmas Day. While my wife loved it she soon noticed that the chain was tarnished, it had approximately one inch bands of discolouration along the length of the chain. I submitted a returns request to Amazon which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. The replacement product didn't have such obvious discolouration (but I can't say that it was 'perfect') but my wife loves it (and the matching earrings that I bought) and wears it regularly.
on 28 November 2013
This is a really nice pendant, it is 925 silver as per the description and I have bought it for an xmas present for my granddaughter who will love it. It arrived promptly and is really good value for money, I would buy it again.
on 27 November 2013
This is of a good size actually looks like an owl. Its more black than silver but of a good weight. It also arrived very quickly
on 7 December 2014
This necklace is absolutely gorgeous. The owl pendant is a good size and the chain isn't too delicate. I picked this up in the black Friday deals but even at full price, it's a bargain. This is a Christmas present for an owl lover and I know she'll be over the moon with it. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
on 3 February 2015
Very attractive marcasite necklace bought for my daughter. Perfect size (though I wish jewellery sellers on Amazon would do a scale drawing or photo of how things actually look on human necks/ears etc - you never know if clasps etc are included in measurements). Luckily here, it was just as we wished. Nice quality, we're very happy with purchase.
on 31 January 2016
Bought the earrings as a gift for someone who just loves owls, she absolutely loved them! Saw the pendant also on a Lightening deal so bought it as her birthday gift. The marcasite quite sparkly but not too much, really, really nice!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 November 2013
I bought this and the earrings for my niece's Christmas. I am very pleased with both as, although it is quite small it is detailed and looks expensive.
on 28 December 2014
My wife was delighted with the owl pendant, but the chain seems to be faulty with black flecks like rust along the whole length, I don't know if the company read this but we would appreciate a replacement chain.