Customer reviews

Price:£6.99

on 27 May 2017
Great!
on 1 November 2013
I can find no fault with this one,each track has grown on me,if they weren't loved at first hearing.
Their third and a stage where some bands lose it,not these.
It roars into action with SPIDERHEAD,great belter of a track,which changes a little after a few minute and brilliantly so. The album then goes rather mellow for a couple tracks,rocking back into action with the ALLISON MOSSHARD duet and it does have a bit of a THE KILLS feel to it,IT'S JUST FOREVER is a track you'll be singing along to in no time and hearing in your head long after the album's over,it has single written all over it.
They get mellow again with some experimental funky sounding music,very CAGE in style whilst being original. TEETH is a most interest track,demanding to be heard,will soon be a favourite of most fans I suspect. The album ends somewhat poetically with CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS,drifting off into a nice calm place.
An album that for me is somewhere between the first and second in style,with hints of the future thrown in. It's a future I look forward to.
on 12 March 2014
I've been a fan of Cage the Elephant for quite a while now but I have to say, this is one of their best album's yet! The songs are great to listen to for whatever mood you are in. I would definitely recommend.
on 12 February 2016
Great album. Not necessarily made with vinyl in mind as most tend to split themes between sides, this one is more of a mixture of songs on each side. Great collaboration with Alison Mosshart though!
on 4 December 2013
What can i say about the latest cd of one of my favorite bands? It's a really good one. It has really good songs. I can't wait to see them live!
on 12 November 2013
Bought this CD for my teenage Son at his request - Gr8 album especially listening to it in the car.
on 4 August 2015
Fantastic, unique and just brilliant. Would give more stars if I could!
on 12 November 2016
Excellent album enjoyed by myself and teenage children.
on 21 November 2014
Fast delivery, would recommend to other buyers
on 12 February 2016
Outstanding songs,sounds incredible on vinyl.