Customer reviews

on 3 April 2017
Bought this for my grandson , who was really pleased with it.
Quick despatch and delivery. Good price
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm sure I’m too old to admit that I’m a massive Nerf fan, but they are great fun to play with the kids or just to pick people off in the office.

This hand held gun is just as much fun as the Nerf, better in some ways and not so good in others.

Pro's over Nerf
Its smaller, lighter and more manageable for children's small hands.
It's super accurate even at long distance, the bullets are smaller and more accurate than Nerf.
There is a neat storage for the darts in the grip of the gun.
The gun doesn't jam and darts don't get stuck in it.
The shield that opens out from the gun adds something more to a battle and also creates a shield for your face.
You get a little more for your money. A target is also included.

Ways Nerf is better
Nerf hand held guns take 6 darts (included)
The Nerf allows faster shooting as it reloads the next dart its self.
The Nerf bullets are bigger and can be found easier (I’ve lost one of the BOOMco darts already)
Nerf's sticky / Velcro darts can be used many more times, admittedly hard to stick, even to a felt target.

So in summary the BOOMco has loads of positives and it’s a strong contender at this price. An ideal Christmas present for you and old.
VINE VOICEon 30 October 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Very good nerf alternative.

We've fixed the target to a wall in the garden and it proving to be great fun. Will doubtless buy some more guns and bullets - range is as good as stated and although we havent lost any of the 3 bullets supplied (yet) we will do.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I’ve seen these in the local supermarket for sale and thought they looked really good, more money than on Amazon hence Amazon purchase.

My lad likes the Nerf guns, has a few but there an occasional toy rather than a regular toy.

Thought the target would be great and might drag him away from his PS4 to play.

The Boomco is well made, much better than I thought it would be, with Nerf leading the market I’ve seen a few brands pop up but quality has been poor, this is very good.

This model is a single shot with storage for two extra darts, the darts stick to the target and the person who you’ve just shot, great fun.

These are great, wish they were around when I was small, seem so much better than the bit of stick me and my brother used when we were small, and what a great price.
on 16 August 2016
I live at work and its a kids centre so the staff are rather childish. Therefor there was an abundance of toy guns. Getting revenge was needed so I purchased this little beauty.
It shoots far and pretty accurate, much better than other competitor's I have tried. Compared to a much more well known company these rock. The darts seem to be better quality and will last longer, plus the guns rather sturdy and aims well. It was a perfect revenge as I could out gun my friends with ease and the three dart capacity was all I needed to get a confirmed hit.
The cock is sometimes hard to pull back and to re arm every time did put me at a disadvantage but the pros far outweigh the cons. This was so popular that now I have moved back home I have bought another and there are regular wars between myself and my family/girl friend.
For the extras: I have used the target a couple of times and the darts stick to it well. The fold-able shield on the gun is a little flimsy and darts often bounce off it, still good fun though.
Would definitely recommend for every household!

PROs: - Fires far and accurate
- Sticky darts work well on the target
- Better than competitors' guns
- CONs are no way detrimental to fun

CONS: - Reload every bullet
- Hard to cock
- Sticky end of dart picks up dirt easily
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2014
a shooting dart gun

contains gun with fold out shields that the smart stick darts stick to

it comes with 3 smart stick darts and plastic fold out smart stick target

its a farshot long range with an up to 70FT range

load the gun with the darts and fire

the smart stick darts aren't sticky but stick when and where they want to

great fun so 2 would be better because of the shield on gun
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was at first worried that my nephews might hurt each other shooting this..but found that the foam darts don't hurt..it would be great if the target was a little bigger..but boy do these things fire a distance I was surprised!..the gun itself looks very sturdy and would make a great stocking filler.. I agree with other reviewers that a few more darts in the box would be better but all in all a good price for a nice strudy toy
on 29 October 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Up against titans like Nerf, this gun and dart set acquits itself well. It is well built and in fact the darts themselves feel slightly more likely to survive than the Nerf ones. The target is a nice touch as it means it's not just me getting shot all the time but I would recommend getting more than one if you have more than one kid at home so that they can both fire away at the same time (or you can fire back).
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Easy and fun to play with, the boys were impressed with how far the BOOMco far shot blaster could fire it's bullets. They liked the way the bullets stuck to the target and the built in gun shield. They rated this comparable with a similar size nerd gun that they own.
on 14 November 2015
It's actually a lot more powerful than I was expecting, good fun. The darts stick extremely well to the special surface with the target and on teh guns flap things. I'm talking almost physics defyingly well, they've stuck after only barely glancing them.

See one answered question