• Customer reviews

on 10 September 2016
do not buy!!!! less than 5 months the battery dies at 60%, the home button broke within a month and the screen is all messed up!!! I am so disappointed as i haven't even dropped my phone or anything and i am very disappointed due to how much i spent
on 2 February 2017
Really pleased with this purchase. Arrived well ahead of schedule and packaged securely. item was used but was in immaculate condition and works perfectly. Well done!
on 28 November 2016
Would buy from this seller again. The phone was as it was advertised
on 26 December 2015
This was my first iPhone and I love it!! Wouldn't go back to android now! Such a great phone, I recommend to anyone. Takes some getting used to, but is sleek, aesthetically pleasing and I got it for such a great price!!
on 9 March 2016
I changed my phone to iPhone. The deal was good. The phone was unlocked so I put my card and it started to work. Now I have a phone with all the contacts and diary with sync with my iPad. The phone feels good in my hand and it fits into my pocket. I am happy!
on 18 May 2017
Bought the second hand product in condition - 'Used- Acceptable' but the phone arrived in almost flawless cosmetic condition, very few scratches and all barely noticeable. Nothing wrong with the mechanics. Packaged very carefully, including helpful instructions not necessarily required for me, but useful for those who aren't too techy. Would highly recommend purchasing from this seller
on 5 July 2016
Not much to complain for this price. As described, a bit damaged around the edges, but nothing a cover couldn't fix. Back camera has a very small spot artifact (small dark particle or scratch inside the lens). Everything else is seemingly in perfectly working order. Did not come with the SIM card ejection tool as announced, though.
on 11 June 2016
Good used phone at a decent price. More scuffed then expected from description but seller offered discount so I accepted. It is an American model which came to me in the UK via Chinese owner and seller.... but it works fine on 3 network.
on 26 January 2017
Bought mine from Telephones online for £127 came in its original box new ear pods (genuine and unopened) brand new official apple wall plug and lightning cable (Again genuine) and unopened, I can't see any signs of use on the phone whatsoever always loves the iPhone 5s it's quick (even by today's standards) Has a beautiful screen and touch I.D aswell!! Couldn't be happier with my purchase absolute bargain!!
on 5 August 2016
Great phone for the price, Works with all sim cards, Had a couple of small scratches on the screen but nothing that bothers me, Battery lasting well very happy so far