on 25 September 2017
DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN
One person found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
good price and delivery was fast
on 12 November 2017
Product arrived well packaged and as described. Very happy.
on 24 July 2016
Good return from the band. I wasn't the biggest fan of the previous album but they've picked it back up with tracks such as Supersoaker which you'll be singing very soon after you've heard it
on 5 May 2018
Spot on
on 28 October 2017
Good quality product
on 9 January 2014
Finally an album that sounds as good as their original stuff. I didn't mind the previous two albums but they were a bit of a departure from the Kings of Leon sound. This one is an instant classic.
It's a shame they released a Deluxe version that costs so much more just for an extra couple of tracks
on 12 March 2014
I had bought the first Kings of Leon album which I thoroughly enjoyed but the next couple of albums in my mind were not as good, however, I read that this was up to the standard of the first. I'm not quite convinced, good music, yes.
on 12 January 2014
After listening to all these tracks ....can these boys get any better. This is the best so far. Great music and love the use of orchestra on Comeback Story. I have personal favourites but love and enjoy listening to them over and over again.
on 4 June 2018