on 26 April 2017
Very happy with this Powerbank. It is ideal for my hill walks and city breaks when I take lots of pictures with my mobile phone.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent power bank, keeps the charge for very long, and the torch is a nice feature! I've had it for over a year and I really recommend this!
on 9 May 2016
Useful accessory for keeping my battery-hungry Nexus 4 charged: charges phone as quickly as a mains adapter. Comes with charging cable. Recommended.
on 22 July 2014
Very good
on 13 February 2015
Best thing ever! live saver really
VINE VOICEon 6 November 2014
For smartphone users, batteries are the bane of our lives and this provides a really useful solution. This item is compact, durable and well made. Having 2 ports is nice but the centre one is very useful for tablets and outputs 2.1amps, with the other port outputting 1 amp for modern smartphones.

The torch is a nice little touch (but not particularly powerful) and the included cable and connectors work fine.

For Apple users there is not a lightening connector included and you will also need a charger of your own (unless you always plan to use a computer USB port). If you're getting it for your tablet, you should also bear in mind that the max charge input for this battery is 1 amp so an iPad or similar tablet charger will be too high powered.

I got this for my wife and then ordered another for myself - so very much recommended!
on 23 April 2014
I spent some time researching the various power banks on offer, reading up the specifications, and checking reviews. I eventually worked out that I was looking at really three different types of battery. Small and portable which would charge my phone at least once and up to twice, medium but a little bulkier but would charge my phone maybe up to 5 to 8 times, and large which was not as portable, but would provide multiple charges.

The price differential between medium and large was not that significant, however for me, I wanted something portable and reasonably powerful. I went for the 9000mAh as it promised to charge my phone up to 5 times.

I carry it around in a messenger bag, I love that I can charge two devices via it's multiple USB ports and keeps my Iphone5 going with heavy use well through the day. I'm finding that I only need to charge this battery once every few days, and I simply leave it on charge over night.

The torch is in my opinion a bit pointless, and I can't ever see myself needing it, but who knows.

It's a little heavier than I'd like, but that was the trade for power. I can't see it fitting into a handbag comfortably unless a large handbag is used, and it's certainly not for pockets. But if like me you carry a briefcase or messenger type bag, its a great little device. Highly recommended.
on 11 October 2015

This is a nice piece of kit. Neatly designed, feels well made, small in size and can fit nicely in the pocket. I like the design. The on / off button is on the side groove, which prevents accidentally turning it on. It has two outs: 1 A and 2.1 if you are in a hurry or for the bigger than the mobile gadgets. I managed to charge my mobile fully twice from one charge of the device. It can only get better after repeated cycles of charging. The 9000 mAh is more than enough for most people who use such power banks on the go. I found the USB cable slightly longer than it should be if you need to use the mobile while attached to the unit. This is not a major issue and you can use any other shorter USB cable of your choice. The most important is the customer service from the retailer Speedy Goal limited. It is simply the best. No fuss, no mess, first class customer service.
on 13 January 2016
The most important feature for me was that unlike many other models of power bank, this one can supply power while it charges, meaning you can leave it connected between the mains and a device as a poor man's UPS, or to turn a USB-powered device into a mobile device - which is exactly what I wanted it for. When the mains is disconnected, the battery takes over without interruption.

I've used this in two scenarios so far - as a UPS for a Raspberry Pi (which it can run for quite a few hours), and as a permanent rechargeable battery for a robot.
on 9 February 2014
it charges my nexus 5 three times or my ipad by 50%
it comes with adapters from micro usb to
-mini usb
-iphone 4/ipad3
-and a 4mm power jack
it has a flashlight which i never used but it might come in handy

one thing to keep in mind is when charging the powerbank to use a proper charger .
if a charger with less current is used you will not have the blinking light . you will only see the leds stay on...
i almost thought it was mulfunctioning when i desided to use a deferent charger.
review image review image