on 30 July 2017
I gave this shed 1 star because delivery was on time. This is a flimsy shed. I'm very disappointed. The manual that came with it made no sense at all. The wood is very light and can even break when hammered hard. It didn't come wrapped. It was delivered just like that with no wrapping :( and full of little spiders. A very bad experience. In the end, we ended up using nails instead of the screws it came with just to make it strong and firm. For what it's worth I'm very disappointed!
on 29 April 2017
The floor of this shed is very poor. I had to strengthen it with t and g boarding or my lawnmower would have gone through it! The shed is cheap and I didn't have high expectations but was disappointed, won't buy from this company again!
on 7 April 2017
A bit rough and ready . Windows no good at all and only fixed at the sides! We live in a windy area.
Some pieces needed sawing to size and window sill didn't fit.
We got what we paid for I expect
on 6 October 2017
Arrived with a broken panel which I understand can happen but it took nearly 2 weeks for a replacement panel to arrive and when it did it was the wrong panel I was going to go straight for a refund but I predicted that would also take some time and I am desperate for this shed to go up as I have rabbits waiting to move in decided to keep and repair the damaged panel myself and now as I'm building there are more split wood panels all very flimsy.
on 19 October 2014
Very good shed easy to put together plenty of screws just enough roof felt and delivery driver very helpful very good value for money and NOT a load of rubbish ! Just the job !!!!!
on 15 August 2017
I was expecting the panels to be a bit smoother which they are not, also the nails provided are too large and they all protruding, again not the quality I was expecting
on 1 June 2017
Very pleased good directions sturdy construction
on 13 July 2017
The shed is great and was fairly easy to assemble. Delivery was late though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 August 2017
I love my new shed 😁
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 December 2013
Yeah it was as described. At first I thought it was a bit flimsy but after assembly thought it was ok for a cheap shed. takes about 2 hrs to fully assemble.