on 28 April 2017
great item
on 10 December 2017
Amazing value and quality, phone came quickly and as described. I would certainly recommend this seller.
on 2 June 2017
Good for the price but touch screen is ridiculously over sensitive and battery life is pretty short.
on 17 March 2015
What can I say, it's a brand new iPhone 5c. Easy to set-up, connect to my Apple i/d, and integrate with my other Apple devices.
on 19 May 2017
Didn't work, had a red screen and touch screen was blocked. Returned item and requested a refund. Still no news
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 July 2014
Excellent value for money but please note that if you buy this as a present as I did it's registered to the buyers name. When my wife attached it to her car Bluetooth it came up as my phone. I'm sure if you tell them it's a present they can set it up for the person you're buying it for.
on 28 July 2016
Really good condition phone
on 13 February 2014
I bought this iPhone for my daughter at Christmas, seller was true to their word, arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. Came boxed with every thing in it. This is the first time I have bought anything from amazon and I wasn't disappointed. Would recommend it to any one great job guys. My daughters face on Christmas Day was a great pleasure to watch.
on 2 December 2015
This is not a real iPhone - the inside parts aren't Apple products. I cracked the screen on this phone and a few days ago tried to get it repaired in Apple, but they were unable to do anything because it is not a real Apple product.
on 21 October 2015
I would not describe the condition of the phone as good, but as average. The back has a huge amount of scratched and indents. Working of the phone itself is fine.