on 4 June 2017
Ok bit smaller than I was expecting
on 15 April 2017
Fits the bill as to what I wanted but not used it yet as holiday is still 4 months away.
on 20 January 2014
Bought this for a 2 week holiday to South Africa and after the first week the seam at the side had split leaving all my belongings susceptible to falling out or being stolen!! And the small inner pocket inside the large front pocket also ripped meaning all my bank cards etc fell out into my bag. Very badly made product.
on 12 December 2013
For an inexpensive small bag that I use on my cycle trips in the wet and dry, this bag is great. plenty of separate sections for all sorts of bits and pieces needed on long days out on the bike. I did give it a spray with waterproofing which may have helped.
on 26 March 2014
Bought for my husband to take bits and pieces when out on his bike. Just the right size - and weight when full - for a still active 80+. He was very pleased with it.
on 25 January 2014
Excellent size and weight and lots of pockets, already used on several walks and it held everything we needed. good first on shoulders
on 27 February 2014
.........at £4.99 I'm not complaining too much.

I bought this for work. I have to carry a clip board and other papers plus some odds and sods. It should do but I wouldn't use it for anything else.
Flimsy material and sticky zips. If I get 10 months out of it I'll be happy.....or possibly lucky!
on 27 January 2014
VERY lightweight and flimsy but not sure how waterproof it is. Very suitable for summer walking, with snack and drink. Front pocket very accessible and a safer pocket inside for valuables.
on 12 May 2014
hi all well worth buying if you want a small backpack its comfortable on your back and very light weight the compartments are easy to put things in and take out
on 11 February 2014
This is a fabulous little backpack.It is designed really well and great value for your money.I would highly recommend Fran. London