Customer reviews

on 29 May 2017
great CD and good service many thanks
on 13 April 2017
This CD has good tracks on it and would recommend this for parties.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 January 2014
I love the Jackie compilations. Great value and stuffed full of classic 1970s pop hits. When deciding whether to buy this one I checked how many tracks I didn't already have. I had almost all of them - and the majority were on other previous Jackie compilations. I decided not to bother with this one.

Watching the Top Of The Pops reruns on BBC4 reminds me just how much great pop music there is that is yet to feature on any Jackie CDs. I'm hoping that the next instalment of the Jackie compilations contains tracks that have yet to be featured on previous Jackie compilations. Come on Jackie compilers, there's too much good music to keep rehashing the same tracks.
on 13 January 2014
Another great CD - a great partner to Jackie Love songs - I t will be played over and over again
on 23 October 2013
I have all the Jackie albums and I am proud to say that I am a straight bloke. I buy them because they offer a great selection of mainly 70s music that a lot of compilations don't offer. Admittedly there are the staple additions of Muds tiger feet etc, but there are some more obscure tracks on there - white horses, that you never see on complications any where else. So in short the Jackie series is not purely aimed at the fairer sex, if your a man, be proud and purchase this as its a great compilation. In short you get 66 tracks for a tenner. Most of the tracks are the original single releases but some are rerecordings or edited, which is a pain if you were looking forward to the original - David Cassidy daydreamer springs to mind, but that is a small gripe as on the whole the album is well worth the money and will sit nicely in my collection. Do your self a favour, both men and women, buy it
on 14 June 2014
Pop tunes of my teenage years of the 70's of the pin ups of the time memories revisited. Words come easily off the lips whilst singing along as if it was yesterday again!!! They don't make songs like that now days.
on 12 September 2014
Great service from seller,
I bought this cd for my mum,as she loves the era on which these tracks are from.(60's-70's),No problems at all,all the discs played well. i would recommend tis good seller
on 16 November 2013
This has everything from the Bay City Rollers to Mud with Donny Osmond and T Rex in between. Fabulous listening. Takes you back and it's amazing how you know all the words to sing along!
on 15 December 2014
Brought as a Christmas present so cannot comment on sound quality. The songs/stars included bring back so many memories, hope the recipient enjoys as much as anticipated. P.s I was a Cassidy fan!
on 10 March 2015
These CDs bring back so many memories, and all original artists, well worth the money and the service/delivery was fantastic. Would definitely use again.