on 26 May 2015
The horseshoe arrived promptly after a confirmation phone call from a very polite lady. It looks lovely and is a wonderful gift for our grand-daughter to give at a wedding. The only problem was removing some of the protective cover from the names.
on 17 February 2015
Absolutely gorgeous. I am so pleased with this product and it arrived so quickly. It is perfect and I'll be proud to hang this on my daughters arm on her wedding day.
on 14 March 2016
Brought this as s gift for my sister in law and she loved it. She even had it hanging off her Christmas tree last year (2015)
I was really impressed with it and would definitely be ordering again for future brides. Great keepsake
on 10 September 2014
I'd read previous reviews that said this horseshoe was rather fragile but I was pleasantly surprized when it arrived. I was able to personalize it even further with ribbons that matched the wedding theme. I was delighted with the results and the bride and everyone that saw it thought it was really unique. Perhaps a label on the back of the horseshoe would have been useful to write a message on but I did this myself. With only one week to go before the wedding I paid an additional fee to have it delivered quickly. It arrived in less that three days. Very pleased with the whole service.
on 27 April 2014
Quality was really good, good idea to have the protection wrapper on. saves any worries about it getting damaged before you give it to the bride. Think having the name of the couple on is a great idea and not the usual type of horse shoe that you see on the high street. Know the couple will love it. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but that isnt really a problem. Would certainly buy again. Good value for money, doesnt look cheap at all.
on 22 March 2015
Mr and Mrs horseshoe was a lovely gift for the bride and groom I would highly recommend this horseshoe and would buy again .The bride was REALLY thrilled with this horseshoe when I gave it to her AND SO WAS I THANK YOU.
on 20 August 2016
Next to the Bride & Groom, this became 'the' most talked about topic of the day. The Bride loved it, the Photograpers' loved it. The other guests were just sorry that they hadn't thought of it first! It was present in or around every single photograph, the lettering clearly visible in every light situation. This 'Lucky Horseshoe' made a beautiful adornment, tastefully complimenting what was an already gorgeous Bride & dress. During the reception, it proudly took its place alongside the cake making it a very personal, expensive looking keepsake. It arrived very quickly (sooner than I expected), with its own little drawstring pouch-throw in the laser etched detail (names,date etc), it is just a winner-buy it!
on 10 June 2014
I absolutely love it - It is so hard to get anything tasteful for a same sex marriage. This is ideal, different and there was no problem with what subscription I wanted. Came very quickly will last forever instead of the usual wedding novelties - would highly recommend!
on 29 March 2014
This looks lovely and I am sure the bride will be thrilled. It looks a lot better than some of the ones I have looked at in the shops. It's also something the bride and groom will love to keep to remind them of their wedding day. This is the 3rd one I have bought and all have been well made.
on 16 July 2015
Was very pleased with this product and it arrived within a few days of ordering. Would have liked the ribbon attached but no big deal and also a little tag to write who it was from, I just put a little sticky label on the back. Overall a lovely product, would reccomend.