Customer reviews

Balancing Act
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 6 April 2014
I am always keen to read a new Joanna Trollope, having been a fan for many years. Balancing Act came as a real disappointment and I'm not really sure why. It could have been a much better book, the elements of a good story were there, I found myself not really caring whether I finished it or not!
on 16 July 2017
I love Joanne Trollope's books but this didn't have usual " can't put it down" factor for me. At first it jumped around between characters so much that I got confused and had to back track to understand it. Moving on it starts to make more sense and I did get moderately gripped by the story. Then suddenly it finished a but in mid air leaving me disappointed.
on 1 September 2017
Another insightful novel from Trollope one with which every woman regardless of color or creed can identify with. I enjoyed the novel which took me some time to complete as I didn't want it to finish too quickly. A good read
on 10 October 2017
A rather light story, supposedly about deeper issues of family life but barely engaging with them. In some of Joanna Trolloppe's novels it is hard to tell characters apart. If you are interested in ceramics however and how they are made and the role of Stoke on Trent in the development of this industry then this is a book you will enjoy.
on 18 August 2017
Have bought the author from her start,
Glad this is on the kindle,so I do not have to keep iton the book shelf.
Feels like this is 'my book for this year', I could put it down, unlike some of the earlier ones.
on 4 October 2017
Loved it - such acute observation of human interactions!
on 26 April 2017
Joanna Trollope never fails to deliver.
on 20 April 2017