on 5 November 2013
When I bought this case\cover\keyboard it only cost me a total [including postage] just over £6.00. My main reason for getting this was because of the keyboard.

When I ordered it I thought it would be a load of rubbish but at that price it would suffice until I had another good look around elsewhere as well as on Amazon and eventually pick a decent product. Boy was I in for a BIG surprise!

The case is well padded and not too large when closed with the keyboard still attached. I wear "Body-warmers" and it still fits neatly into the side pockets making it easy [for me] to carry my Nexus 7 [2013] about with me. I feel confident that if I dropped it the case would protect the tablet [though I am not going to experiment with this :-)]. The feel, texture and quality of the case is good and does not feel cheap or insecure when holding it in my hand [either held open like a book or with the front flap folded back]. Nor does it feel too heavy and cumbersome. I would have preferred a choice of viewing angles but not a complaint as the existing angle is comfortable to work with.

As for the keyboard. this was also a big surprise for me. It took two [2] attempts for me to get it paired with the nexus but this was due to my inexperience using BT. Since it connected I have had no issues or problems with it. Turning off the keyboard and BT on the tablet does not remove the "connected" keyboard. Turn both back on and I am typing in just a few seconds.

Because of the keyboard size it takes wee bit learning to use it but found my way around it easy enough [again not a complaint - just an observance - but a small card with keys' uses would be helpful. Not just for this but other makes as well]. All necessary keys are there. Once you have used it for a short while you will find that there is very little difference between it and laptop\desktop keyboard other that the size [I quickly learned to tuck certain fingers out of reach of the KB. When the keyboard is removed and laid on my lap it is still sturdy\rigid enough and does not feel as though it has too much flexibility. To reattach it to the case just drop it into place and it is once again firmly attached.

I am now looking for a screen mount that will enable me to attach my tablet to my windscreen with case [with and without the keyboard] so any suggestions would be welcome.
Ernie
on 30 October 2013
This is absolutely perfect. I got it for an absolute steal at only 99p, but even at the 4.99 it's at now, i'd still highly recommend. I use this with my Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen, and i'm typing this review on it now.

Only really bought for the keyboard as it's removable from the case, but the case ain't bad at all either.

For the price, it is a very sensible purchase :)
on 15 November 2013
I received the package on time and found that there was no screen protection as stated. Directions mediocre but I set up Nexus & and paired keyboard (according to the Nexus bluetooth settings) but the keyboard does not function. No further information i.e. troubleshooting, help or telephone number to query so now have just a nice case.
on 4 December 2013
Nice wallet and keyboard but I suspect my Nexus is not wholy compatable.
The keyboard has a reduced function compared to my previous one but is adaquate.
on 8 January 2014
Nice and compact, just right, well made and I would be happy to recommend this anyone that has the new google nexus 7 2013.
on 18 December 2014
Quality case at a bargain price

See one answered question