on 6 October 2016
I was very disappointed with this item it fell apart on first opening and although I fixed it ... I wouldn't buy this for a child the pieces are very small . I bought this for an elderly friend and it is not working out at all the oieces are just too small
on 16 January 2015
This product gets one star for the speed with which it arrived. Rough edged plastic case, like an over sized video case, with a printed 'board' on the outside. Inside the folded case the playing pieces and dice were very small and poorly finished.There are far better items available elsewhere. Don't waste your money.
on 15 December 2016
As Child I had my snakes and ladders board for years, this board may last a few weeks. Its all plastic not like the traditional type of board, counters are very, very tiny. I will probably ditch it.
on 26 December 2014
Good value for money- we used it as a stocking filler and it kept our grandsons amused one day (aged 3 and 7 ) over a pretty drizzly Christmas break. Obviously at this price the counters are flimsy and the dice is very small- but it did not spoil their games.
on 22 October 2015
Looked very cheap and didn't sit well on the table to play. Decided to send it back
on 21 February 2014
Excellent value and just the right size for my grandchildren ( 5 & 4). Ladders & snakes land on the exact square so no confusion.
on 22 January 2015
Great VFM board-game. Have great fun playing with it with my grand-daughter 3-1/2.
on 12 May 2014
small board for little children to start and enjoy to play, my gran children love it I think the counters good be bigger
on 21 February 2014
Very compact game. Quite difficult to open out, counters a bit small & edges of plastic box a bit sharp. But in saying all that I still had great time teaching my grand-daughter to play!!
on 8 January 2015
Had to have refund as had been constructed upside down on one gal half.