on 25 September 2017
It went a bit odd after a couple of months. It would turn off randomly and then have no battery all of a sudden. I would have to leave it plugged in to use it but then it would overheat. Maybe I just got a dodgy one but I really didn't have a good experience with it.
on 13 September 2017
Good price worked perfect but she never ever used it lol
on 24 April 2017
real bar gin
on 10 January 2015
I bought this as a stocking filler for my husband, he was absolutely thrilled with it and it means he leaves my tablet alone, so that I can use it in peace.
on 29 September 2017
good
on 5 July 2014
Well pleased , just great Samsung product
on 24 March 2015
Brilliant works well
on 21 August 2014
Would recommend this product!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 August 2014
Bought this for my mother as she wanted a slightly smaller tablet - as she found my 10 inch tablet a bit heavy.

This tablet is ideal for holding COMFORTABLY with one hand. It feels more like the weight of a paperback book rather than a really thick hardback book (which is how I would describe my 10 inch tablet).

The screen is fast and responsive. The processor is only DUAL CORE so may not be ideal for really graphic-intensive games (eg games that are rendered in 3D).

However, this tablet is ideal for:
* reading ebooks - either using the free Kindle app or others you can get from the Google Play store
* watching shorter videos or perhaps a TV episode as opposed to say a longer movie (for which I would recommend getting a full size 10 inch tablet)
* browsing the web

Overall, a lightweight but not flimsy-feeling tablet with most of the features that you would want in a tablet (unless you are a power user). And at a great price.
on 30 October 2014
Great littkle Tablet, I moved from the Samsung Tab 2 10.1 to this for my son and he loves it. Fits the hand neatly and doesn't strain under any weight, whereas the 10.1" Tablet felt heavier the more you held it, this does not.
Performance is great, plays all the games the Tab2 did (obviously) and has the latest updates (Kit Kat I believe). Definately a worth spend. I liked it so much I bouight myself the Tab4 7", not because I wanted more performance but at the time there was not much in the price.