Customer reviews

1,503
VEO iPad Air Case - Full Body Slim-Fit Magnetic Smart Cover for iPad Air (5th Generation), White
Size: iPad Air, 2013|Colour: White|Change

on 2 August 2017
This is my second VEO iPad case. The first wore out after a very long time of the iPad being used several times a day. It wore out by the corners breaking so the pad wouldn't stay in the case properly.
This new one is a very snug fit and I began to think it was the wrong one but it is held firmly in place and I have the confidence in knowing my iPad is well protected.
The case is supplied with a screen protector but I don't like using them.
On opening the cover the screen comes to life which in itself is a nifty feature of the case. The folding cover is excellent as it tucks away such that the camera lens is not covered. Other cases I've tried behave like a book and this can make using the camera difficult but the VEO makes it easy.
This same cover has a nice soft inner so the screen will not get scratched.
The only reason I've not given it 5 stars is because I ordered a brown case and the one that arrived is a very dark, almost blackish colour. But this is not enough of a problem to send it back.
on 20 June 2017
These cases offer the best protection for your iPad. They have a very accurate and well moulded hard back into which the iPad clips, and a well padded front cover with a built in on/off magnetic switch .
The last case from this supplier has lasted four years and protected the iPad very well ,despite some rough handling from the grandchildren. It is being replaced because it is showing its age not because of any malfunctions. And so to another four or more years protection.
on 15 April 2017
As described, case is a slim fit and lightweight. Perhaps not the case for construction sites but for everyday use it offers adequate protection and looks good.
on 1 January 2015
At £20 you'd hope that this item would last longer than a little over 9 months. It looks like new but no longer grips the iPad in the designed way, the tablet slips out and has hit the floor at least twice. Other family members have far older smart cases which are still working.
on 6 March 2014
I purchased the slim full body cover for my ipad. It arrived ok, but no thanks to royal Mail's Delivery Officer as it was forced through my standard sized letter box. Would have been happy to collect. Having got rid of the negatives, can I say that the full body Smart Case cover is very good, and holds my ipad safe and secure. Took a few goes to get it a snug fit to my ipad, but soon got there. Does everything it says on the tin. One slight blip was the magnetic cover does not fit flat across the face of the ipad. very minor and does nor stop the magnetic strips doing their job and turning off the ipad. Hence 4 stars. I would Recommend purchase
on 15 June 2017
Item as advertised and on time
on 31 December 2015
Decent cover. Has protected my ipad when I have dropped it on numerous occasions and stands up well for facetime etc.
on 16 August 2017
Not very good had to give it away
on 6 April 2017
Complete rubbish, it provides very little at all in the way of protection against bumps and scratches.
on 31 August 2017