on 21 February 2015
It is so amazing that I can order something last night, and it arrives this morning. My old sleeves did not fit my new iPhone 6 but I really like sleeves so went with another - in white leather. Yes, totally impractical, I know, but the last white one lasted me several years, and a bit of sugar soap will work wonders. This is beautiful quality leather, fits snugly (as in the name), and the little tag to eject the phone is neat tidy and, being elasticated, retracts straight back in again. Will the elastic wear out or snap? Not sure yet, but it does come with a lifetime guarantee, so offers some peace of mind. The sound hole is a good edition as I always miss calls when shopping - I tried calling myself with the case in my bag and could hear it. I am that sad! But would I buy another? Definitely.
on 10 December 2015
This case is lovely and really good quality as well. Although quite a tight fit at the moment (but not too tight) as it tells you on the lifetime guarantee card that comes with it, it will be perfect in a couple of weeks.

The pull tab is also magnetic so it springs back into place neatly and pulls the phone up just enough to grab your phone without flinging it across the room!

Although I haven't used the card slot yet, it will be handy to have in case I just want to nip out without taking my full bag.

This is quite a hard case as well, even though it doesn't look it, so my phone feels well protected in case of accidents. The material is also really nice inside and out and has a real quality look and feel to it unlike some other cases I have had. I paid £15 for this white case and it's well worth it although some colours are on offer for £6 but I had waited to find a case I really liked so I was willing to pay a reasonable amount and I'm really pleased I did. If you like one of the colours for £6 though, grab a bargain!

I don't generally leave reviews on here but I read them - a lot! - so I felt it only right that I should start so I hope it's helpful.
on 14 June 2014
I initially thought on arrival that it was a bit expensive for what it is. I've now been using it for a good couple of weeks and now I'm starting to appreciate the quality of this product. It really fits "snuggly" around the phone (hence the name). The materials used and stitching are really good and I know once my 5S is in the case, I know it's safe. Once you get used to the "pull tag", it really is a doddle to use. The additional card holder slot is an added benefit. I'm glad I bought this product!!
on 8 November 2013
I chose this Snugg because it looked as if it would do what I wanted - to protect my new iPhone 5c but be able to take my phone out of the case completely in order to use it. It does this and is made in smart leather in varying colours. It is a little tight to start, but, being leather it is loosening slightly while still holding my phone firmly. I'm delighted with this purchase.
on 3 November 2013
This is an excellent case, made of quality materials, and exceptionally well made at that. Great that it has the elastic pull ribbon which although is elastic is still very strong. Phone fits tightly enough and if the case leather relaxes with use I'd think it'll still be a good fit.
All in all it is a great case. Oh and it looks the business too.
on 30 July 2014
This is the style of cover I have been looking to buy for a long time. Up till now I have been disappointed with the ones I've looked at because of how badly made they are when you look at them closely, or how they look "cheap", but still cost a lot of money.

However this one is brilliant!

The positive comments from Amazon customers prompted me to order one, even though I had seen similar ones before that hadn't met my expectations.

This Snugg cover simply oozes quality. Really, I mean it, you could easily tell people it came from Harrods, in London's millionaires playground, and they'd believe you.

The rich smell of leather is proof that it's the real thing and not a pvc imitation. The release mechanism with a magnetically attached stretchy loop in ingenious. The credit card slot is a super bonus feature that very few other brands offer.

I've never been this pleased before with a product that cost as little as this did. I'm actually tempted to buy a few more and stash them away, ready to give as Christmas presents in a few months.

If you decide to buy one you will not be disappointed...

PS: I am NOT an employee of Snugg!
on 21 February 2015
I wanted a slip case in leather with a credit card pouch, this case was the nearest I could find and I bought it knowing it was imitation leather. Based on that it is e collect, a tight fit yes but slowly getting easier, I can now fit 2x credit cards and a note in the pocket and the iPhone is secure. Overall I love the design but will still buy a leather one if I see one, until then I'll be keeping this
on 23 November 2012
This is a well designed product that represents good value for money. I have owned one for about two months and it serves me well. At first the phone fits very tightly, but it now ejects easily but is still a secure fit. There is a useful slot in the back for a credit/debit card and, after two months there is no sign of loose stitching or other wear and tear, so I am very pleased with the product.
on 30 October 2013
This is a great case for the iPhone 5c. This iPhone model is still quite new so there are limited cases on the market. This case fits the iPhone 5c perfectly. It's a "snug" fit but the phone can easily be removed from the case by pulling the tab. The colour (blue) perfectly matches the phone.

If you are looking for a pouch for your iPhone 5c then you can't go wrong with the Snugg.
on 30 October 2013
This is the best phone case I have ever bought! The quality of the product is outstanding, it really keeps my phone snug. My I phone 5C comes out of the case with ease when you pull the tab. I have the yellow case to go with my yellow phone, love the colour. This is great value for money.