Customer reviews

Size: iPad Air & Air 2|Colour: Black|Change

on 3 March 2014
The iPad Smart Case arrived sooner than expected and looked absolutely fabulous. The iPad fitted perfectly and the "switch off / switch on" operation on closing and opening the case works flawlessly. The white is a great colour, my wife loves it. The leather finish gives the case a quality feel and look. The open positions for support and easy using the iPad are great. Just a great product

Update March 15th 2014
Had the case for some time and we are still delighted with it. The leather finish is soft and comfortable and surprisingly continues to hold my wifes iPad air snugly. From the style point of view the white colour goes with everything and my wife is really pleased - to such an extent that she is thinking of letting me buy her another one (or more) for her in a different colour - to ring the changes and to co-ordinate with other outfits! Hope she does not build up a collection of Jammy Lizard cases to match her shoe collection!!
on 22 November 2013
I have just received the case - ahead of the estimated delivery as well - and couldn't be happier. The autosleep wake feature works perfectly, the iPad is secure in it as it fits snug, and all ports and buttons are 100% accessible. I bought the blue on so £10 more than black and i'm so please I did. I mean £19 compared to £65 for an Apple one... Yeah the Apple one is genuine leather whereas this is not, but I don't care. Definatly recommend this to anyone that has an iPad Air that wants to get a great cover for a fraction of the price of a genuine Apple one :) A*
on 8 March 2014
My sister has a white iPad and she got this case in white and loves it, so when I got mine I kind of knew what to expect. I got it in black so that it matches my iPad and it looks even better than it does in the pictures. It protects without adding too much bulk and it has 3 slots for inclining it, which is useful when typing or watching movies, when other cases only have 2. This means that at times it's a lot more convenient. I have the iPad Air, and it fits very snuggly, and the material is very soft. It also comes with a screen protector. The sleep/wake capability works, which other cases don't have (other than the official ones from Apple). Overall, I think it's a very good case and I feel very comfortable putting my iPad in my bag and carrying it with me all day when it's in this case. It doesn't add almost any weight and it's very protective.
on 14 November 2013
I ordered this and waited but it didn't arrive so I contacted Purple Moose and they sent one out by 24 hour service. I was thinking it would fit my iPad 3, but it didn't. My fault entirely but Purple Moose didn't worry about that they sent another one of the right size out, again by 24 hour post!
It fits my iPad 3 perfectly, looks great and the quality is excellent. If this is what you are looking for then don't hesitate, go to purple Moose for first class customer service.
on 14 April 2014
I received an iPad Air for my birthday, from my son and in my excitement, went online with the intention of buying an Apple iPad Air cover. I screeched to a halt when I saw the price and when I read the reviews, had second, third and fourth thoughts about spending £63+ on a case that may or may not do the job it's supposed to do.

Amazon (as always) to the rescue, as I decided to see what they could offer.

I ordered this case on Thursday afternoon and got it Saturday afternoon which was very quick.

The colour practically matched the photo, so I got a very good idea of what kind of pink I was getting.

It's a lovely case and worth every penny, considering it was less than a third of the Apple case and apparently, does a better job.

It fits the iPad Air perfectly. It comes with a plastic screen protector, which I found extremely irritating to fit on and a few expletive deletives came out of my mouth when trying to get rid of the air bubbles, but I got there eventually (kind of). Let it be known that I am not blaming the company, but more to do with my lack of patience and despite that, the screen protector and cloth are thrown in for free, so I'm not complaining.

When you prop it up, it stays there and has three levels to choose from. It even has a pocket to hold whatever you want to put in there. And for something that isn't leather, it sure as heck looks like leather and feels like leather. At just under £20, who cares! It does what it says in the description.

I love it.
on 18 June 2014
The case itself has a comfortable texture and the folding stand is a lot more practical than some other cases I've used before with ipads.

The various pockets and slots are handy for notes, A5 sheets and business cards.

The build quality is a little poor though on the corners holding the round metal disks for the magnetic locking. in each outer corner by the screen there are round magnets that sit in dimples under the top black faux leather and these seem to regularly slide out of their holes and need pushing back in. wouldn't be too much of an issue but it appears that the top layer has come away slightly at the edges and I'll need to glue it back down to avoid losing the magnets.
on 18 February 2014
Very nice looking case and the iPad Air one fits extremely well. Looks fantastic. I've had a lot of different cases for my previous iPad 3 and they all had different issues.
The only small criticism I can find is that the case could do with providing a little more protection at the lower right side (when held upright in portrait mode). The sides are cut away top and bottom, the top section to allow access to the volume and screen lock buttons. I see no reason why bottom section should be missing other than maybe aesthetics. My iPad has sustained a few small cosmetic marks there due to the lack of protection.
on 31 January 2014
The case does the job quite well at protecting my iPad in my bag and useful with the different positions you can stand it in. The last star was lost because even though it covers most of the iPad it attracts dust through the gaps at the side! I believe this is because the case does not fit as snug on the edges as a previous case I had for my last iPad, which also had more of the edges covered. I find myself constantly wanting to wipe the screen, probably because of my own OCD habit of wanting screens/black plastic to be clean.

Apart from that niggle I am happy with its performance in protecting the screen, sides and back which have no bumps or scratches yet *touch wood*. The different viewing angles are useful if using it at a desk or on your lap. All the switches and ports are easily accessed and line up with no problems, I was confused at first why the front camera loop was much larger than the actual camera but the light sensor is right next to it for the auto adjust in the brightness.

I would recommend this case to anyone else looking for a sturdy case who doesn't mind a bit of dust.
on 5 April 2014
I took my time looking for a case for my new iPad Air because there are plenty of them for sale but which one should you buy? I bought this one and it's just about perfect in every way, first of all the look and style of this case caught my eye - it is described as a leather case but when you read the details it is actually faux leather but don't let that put you off it truly does look like leather, all of the cut outs are perfect, it has three different levels you can choose from either vertically or horizontally, it has small but strong hidden magnets on the corners which close it securely and you can also use the sleep/wake feature of the Ipad, you receive a screen protector and a small cloth to clean the screen and there is a pocket on the outside of the case which I use to keep my screen cloth in, it's a really really good Ipad case I am very pleased with it.
on 21 April 2017
I was surprised, and pleased, to receive this IPad Air 2 Case. It is SO beautiful, so well made, so protective of my Ipad.