on 30 September 2013
When I first heard about this single being released, I thought this is too good to be true. Two of the most beautiful voices in the business brought together. The first time I heard it, I loved it and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since. Brilliant.
on 22 October 2013
Nope I've never really listened to Within Temptation before but this collaboration with the mighty Tarja has certainly piqued my interest! Sounds a bit like Nightwish to my ears but crucially without the Hans Zimmeresque touches/annoyances that litter Imaginarium. This is a good symphonic metal song complete with guitar solo. Tarja may be holding back vocally a tad but ultimately this is not her gig, she is only guesting, so fair play there...
on 22 October 2013
Paradise is one of the best rock songs I've ever heard with Sharon & Tarja together makes it even my special.
on 10 October 2013
I must admit, when I first heard WT were teaming up with Tarja, I lost it a little. My expectations for this team-up was probably too a bit too high...
I do like the song, and I wouldn't expect anything less, but I'm not extremely satisfied with the melody or the emotional weight of it. Sharon sounds almost lazy in some parts, but eh - you can't be mad at these guys!
on 20 November 2013
This is a dream come true. My two favourite singers singing together. Cracking riff ,excellent mix and made use of Tarja's voice beautifully in the foreground and background and I love Sharon den Adel's voice. I am really glad this collaboration took place and it is not a disappointment. Within temptation musically delightful and suitably heavy ,heavy,heavy. Love it!!!
on 30 October 2013
Not in a million years could I have hoped the leading ladies of Symphonic Metal would ever get together, but, they have !!

Oh and a cracking song to boot of course ;0)
on 31 October 2013
Two great vocalists backed by a fantastic band. What more could you ask for? Symphonic Rock at its best. Wonderful!
on 13 October 2013
Absolutely fantastic as always. I would recommend this to everyone. Can not wait for the next album to be released.
on 10 October 2013
heard this on planet rock and just had to get it.
Shame they are not more widely played on the radio.
on 6 September 2014