Customer reviews

Baptized (Deluxe Version)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 June 2014
Very easy to listen to. Haven't stopped listening to the cd in the car yet! Brilliant, would recommend. Must have!
on 30 May 2014
Chris Daughtry has it all. A voice to die for and he is as good, if not better, live as he is on CD. Love it all
on 23 November 2013
One of their best albums yet. Very impressed! This is definitely the best buy of the year music wise for me.
on 27 May 2014
Bought for my daughter but I am hooked - fantastic tracks and vocals. A brilliant album worth a listen to
on 31 May 2015
Not sure as good as last few albums. I'm a big fan and this was just off for me. seemed a bit tooo 'pop'
on 5 December 2013
Great Album, but not as rocky as all of there other one's, which was a shame. Would recommend this band
on 19 November 2013
I AM SOOOOO DISAPOINTED.. Can't believe I took a day off work so I could listen to this drivel that is Broken Arrows, CnW - Long Live rock n roll, and as for Cinderella.. I wanna swear - it rhymes with RAP !!!!!.
I was there when you said you cut your hair off to be a Rockstar with Nickleback and I thought this would be your baptism into Rock - more like an exorcism. I am so disappointed with this watery effort.
I loved Waiting for Superman - although the Video is wierd, and just before that Drown in You.. thought here comes the Superman in this Album.
I was looking forward to you coming to the UK - now I don't think so.
It's good.. but not quite the Album I had hoped. F - Failure for the Rockstar.. Cant give you any lower as Waiting for Superman is on there.. But you must be do better to be the Rockstar rather than this middle of the road to obscurity.
SO DISAPOINTING
on 2 August 2014
Daughtry are simply amazing. I adore this album. My soon to be 5 year old son loves it too. :)
on 17 November 2016
Listened to this a lot on Spotify and decided I'd like a hard copy. Blooming love this album!
on 28 August 2014
brilliant album. have all of his other albums and this one definitely not a disappointment.