Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Sword Art Online Part 3 (Episodes 15-19) Blu-ray
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 5 August 2017
I am very happy with this item and would recommend this seller.
on 16 March 2017
It was a good anime to watch not as good as the first arc but I still enjoyed it
on 12 March 2014
The ending of the previous part for me as very sad and i was Exited to find out what happened next. I'm Pleased to say that Part 3 of sword art online doesn't disappoint.

Two months after Sword Art online was shut down, Kirito has been living is normal life as he did before. unfortunately, Asuna is still plugged in to the nerve gear, along with 300 other players from Sword art online. This situation is made even worse when he learns that some creep, Sugou (voiced by Todd Heberkorn) is trying to marry her when she wakes up. the next day he learned that Asuna is trapped in another VRMMORPG, Alfheim Online, and goes in to try and save her.
The story from their still retains its charm form the first Arc, with enjoyable characters, and that gap between the virtual world and real world.
The visuals of the new world are far more impressive then the were in the previous game (in the Anime).
A great continuation to the best anime I've washed this year and looking forward of the final conclusion coming soon.
on 29 April 2014
This is the first half of the second arc of the show, whilst somewhat off at a tangent, the show progresses and the fans get more of what they enjoyed, however the story gets somewhat more complicated, if fans stick with it, its an enjoyable story right to the end.
Love the double play feature, means i was able to enjoy the Full hd at home whilst being able to watch on my portable players when travelling to work etc.
on 3 July 2014
Honestly I'm my opinion , I don't really like anime.. My friends showed me like hundreds yet I'm not interested but I saw two episode of this and I was hooked , I got part 1,2,3 and 4 on blu ray .. It's 5 star but !!! I got part 2 and there first and still haven't got part 1 and 4 , I would of thought that they would have put them all together as one package as I ordered them all at the same time and place ... It's stupid! But other than that it's amazing 5 star!!!
on 5 June 2016
This Volume feels a bit like Season 2. Those who thought the first half of the series was a bit too dark will probably find this volume a welcome change of scenery. A must for gamers or those who just really like fairies and sword play.
on 12 January 2015
Bought this as a present for my boyfriend and he loves it! The DVD was delivered on time and was well wrapped so that it was not damaged, overall a good DVD and a good story for anyone looking to watch the series again.
on 23 September 2014
Wasent that much of a fan of the first volumes. Was a more action packed but less intelligent rip off of .hack/. This volume dose pick up with a more interesting love triangle.
on 18 January 2017
I am a big Sword Art Online Fan myself and finally choose to get the series on DVD.
I was very pleased with how quick this DVD arrived.
I am very happy with this.
on 10 November 2014
Enjoyable collection of episodes, although I am sure some fans won't like the change in setting or how one of the show's best character is relegated to damsel in distress.