• Customer reviews

on 6 November 2017
PERFECT!!!
on 10 February 2016
quality isnt there for the money
on 25 January 2016
The case doesn't fit around the on/off button at the top of the iphone and renders the button unusable. I'd say the product is faulty. It's a shame, as I love the design.
on 20 April 2014
Wasn't expecting much with these being so cheap but was pleasantly surprised. The quality is good and fits the phone very well. The pull out stand is great for watching videos on my phone and for using my phone as an alarm clock. The stand fits snug so you do need strong nails to pull it out of the case.
on 2 April 2014
phone cover with a built in stand great little cover quite thick so a little protective as well i have an i phone 5c fits exactly great value
on 16 February 2015
Stand is hard to get out when you have short nails but you can bypass this problem by putting it out before you put your phone in. I don't keep this on my phone permanently because of how accident prone I am, and will dent the phone where the hold for the apple sign is, I had a case from another company that dented my phone so badly so I'm extra careful now.
on 11 April 2015
Can't fault it! Fits well; love the flip-out 'stand' and it arrived next day, despite being due to takes 5 days! Time will tell, of course, as to how durable it will be, but I see no reason for it to not last as a cover. I could see the flip thang being vulnerable potentially, but as I'm unlikely to use it much, it's doubtful it'll be a problem.
on 30 June 2014
Purchased the orange one and looks super cool on my iphone5c...however the only negative part is the power button wherein I'm unable to use the button with the cover on :(.. I need to remove the case partially to use the power button!
on 1 January 2015
Great stand for case but a bit fiddly to get off and couldn't lock the phone without taking the case off which obviously drains the battery so I recommend it for watching films or videos but not very practical for everyday use.
on 14 September 2014
Great cover for the iPhone 5c brilliant colour.