on 24 June 2014
Continuing my review of Part 1, Sword Art Online is one of the most passionate and satisfying anime series I've seen in recent years. And especially in the second part, you get to witness a lot of charm and emotion. The developing relationship between Asuna and Kirito is really lovely to watch and it's surprising to see just how far they go in such a short space of time. It's true that like most animes the writers couldn't help but add in a little bit of 'fan service' to satisfy some viewers pleasures, and some of the scenes and jokes can be seen as a little bit inappropriate. But if anything else, they are little more than a bit of light-humour, which helps to keep the series from being too dark or intimidating. Of all the parts of Sword Art Online, this is perhaps the most charming one.
on 30 January 2014
Continuing on from part 1, the story continues on the players trapped in sword art online experiences and lives, as 2 years have gone by since the games launch. The main focus is on the developing relationship between Kirito and Asuna. For me Anime relationships always tend to frustrate me since nothing tends to happen as the series goes on, so for me this relationship is a nice change of pace and for the most part romantic. Although i did find episode 11 a little on the dull side.

Like the last part, the visuals in Sword Art online is stunning, with fluid animations and awesome visuals.

I can't comment on the oridinal japanese voce acting since I've only watched the english dub. the voce work in sword art online is excellent. with the English cast putting on a believable proformence, matching their characters. The best performances of the series so far go to Bryce Papenbrook (Blue Exorcist- Rin) and Cherami Leigh (Fairy Tail- Lucy) who play Kirito and Asuna.

Overall a great series in general so far, leaving me wanting more
on 25 April 2016
In this volume of SAO we witness plot twist after plot twist. It even finishs with not just one but 2 epic battles and a major revelation. Can't say anything else without spoiling it.
on 30 March 2018
great condition love it Love Anime
on 1 February 2014
just got my copy today it's a good series with excellent animation and the character of yui is on the disc which for me is cute as hell but i have to ask why is the cover on this site different from the one that's released the one on the dvd i got has at least have the picture covered in white while the one on this website gives you a full picture please explain someone
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 July 2014
Honestly I'm my opinion , I don't really like anime.. My friends showed me like hundreds yet I'm not interested but I saw two episode of this and I was hooked , I got part 1,2,3 and 4 on blu ray .. It's 5 star but !!! I got part 2 and there first and still haven't got part 1 and 4 , I would of thought that they would have put them all together as one package as I ordered them all at the same time and place ... It's stupid! But other than that it's amazing 5 star!!!
on 10 March 2014
Sword art online quickly became one of my favorite anime, part 1 got me in to the story, where as part 2 made me love the charicters, yes ill admit part 2 is abit slow with not a great deal of action in the beginning, but i personaly think its a nice break from the fighting, before some big and essential fights.

All in all if you liked SAO part 1 ull love part 2.
on 26 January 2016
Bought for my son who requested it. He said it's great.
on 25 January 2016
good series that was worth buying in bluray
on 18 November 2015
good price this was a present for my son