on 15 March 2017
Again as said before I loved this series and never flagged as they took me away from the impossible world I work in. Thanks for the ability to write something so enthralling
on 23 January 2014
I love 'discovering' a series of books where I can play catch up and have loads to read especially when the series is as gripping as this one is. Now I've caught up and am peeved as I have to wait.

This is what fantasy books are all about, classic in plot, good verses evil with a good sprinkle of magic to taste. Original characters and well written. The whole series is a joy to read.
on 3 March 2017
Great books
on 26 October 2016
Good bridging novel
on 14 October 2013
perhaps not quite as strong as earlier elements of the series, but certainly continues the story well. Blasted through this in a day, just like the others.

Hopefully the author will be able to pull some overtime and give us book 7 in a few months :)
on 17 October 2013
As with all the sovereign of the seven isles books I found it hard to put down. I love these books, as with the Time Hunter books my imagination is sent into over drive. Looking forward to the next adventure.
on 17 October 2013
I have been waiting for the next book in this series to come out and it has not disappointed!!!! Only problem is I now have to wait for the next one because I don't want to put these books down.
on 9 October 2013
so far the series has lived up to expectations. i normally don't say anything until i have read all the books but i have been left hanging waiting in anticipation for the next book
on 16 September 2014
If you like fantasy then this is the book for you, all the relevant elements wizards, dragons, plenty of well written cliff hangers as the author moves around the characters and their different adventures. If you want to sleep don’t pick up this book when you go to bed you may well have a problem putting it down.
on 9 December 2013
I felt a bit tight only giving 4 stars but it definitely isn't worth 5. Well written & engaging but a few points, for me anyway: First off, presuming that by the time you read book 6 you already have a rough idea who everyone is, I do not need to be told that Alexander is using his "all round sight " every time he uses it ! He can't see so how else does he know what's going on ! At one stage, early on, there was more "using his all round sight" on the page than anything else !
My other problem is that by the end of book 6, everyone is still in the same place they were at the beginning, at this rate we will be on book 99 before we get a conclusion. Very noticeable in the Isobel plot line, as not a lot happens, I don't want to put in hints in as I in no way want to spoil anyone's reading.
All in all definitely felt/read like a filler !