TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 April 2017
These are cute little kids stories that most girls would enjoy.

*****
You are very welcome to ask any questions about my experience with this product.

If you found this review helpful, please click on the “Yes” button below.
*****
on 30 July 2014
I love the book, its superb, I love the one with the dragon. Good writing but appears very small - Review Written by Grace age 5.
on 24 May 2014
My five year old daughter loves these short stories. They are just the right length for bedtime, although she usually asks for more until we have read them all. Colourful pictures too.
on 9 May 2014
Enjoyable read, excellent for little children, suitable for children aged 3 to 8. Want to learn about princesses then read this book.
on 20 August 2014
This is very good to read it bas some parts that is very good i love princesses it reminds me of dreams comes true
on 21 July 2014
I liked this book because I am a ballerina like Beatrice. It was fun and enjoyable and nice for girls like me x
on 31 July 2014
A great book , my daughter loves it and enjoys reading it to her baby sister
on 28 February 2015
I can't really give a 100% complete feedback on this book as my daughter wasn't able to read past the first page because the writing was too small. However she does have books from this series in the paper copy and has always enjoyed them as a bedtime story.
on 22 March 2015
It is actually a brilliant idea like it is my Favourite book on my kindle because princess,s are my Favourite thing and this book is so awesome and cool I wish I could of an idea this awesome this book is so cute and awesome.
VINE VOICEon 27 September 2014
Really sweet princess stories, nice on a kindle fire screen, although would have liked one page at time instead of double spread. Colourful and with several short, illustrated stories, this is a nice little princess book.