Customer reviews

Shulamith
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 5 April 2016
I like the overall vibe of the band and the songs - the only downside for me is the way some of the vocals are mixed with added distortion, so that the vocals don't stand out enough and the lyrics are hard to discern. As a musician and producer I was itching to get my hands on the raw material!
VINE VOICEon 5 June 2017
Great band with unusual line up. Having seen them live, was keen to get a CD. Not disappointed.
on 7 November 2015
One of those records where the songs just grow and grow on you...great vocals underpinned by some good percussion work...mesmerising and dreamlike at times...a great way to take you away from the pressures of this world...
on 7 January 2014
Glorious album, I will be listening to it on repeat over the summer. Other people ask me who it is when I play it - that's always a good sign (=
on 31 December 2013
Awesome album.. had it on repeat ever since I downloaded it.
Favourite tracks are Chain My Name, Warrior Lord, Very Cruel, Tiff, Matty and I Need $ although they all grow on you like some kind of audible infection.. thumbs up!
on 6 April 2014
From a wonderful group. Nice to see that there is some originality still out there in this day and age
on 22 March 2014
This album arrived in good time, and was awesome. On the strength of this, I went to see the band live at the Troxy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 October 2014
Loved this CD. Great vocals with dreamy easy to listen to pop.
on 5 November 2014
Hypnotic.
One person found this helpful
on 2 August 2014