on 26 March 2014
We put our two year old in this she is well under the weight limit and meets all the criteria she should to use it.
The first time they used it I did comment on how wobbly it looked with her in, so hubby double checked everything again with the manual and we figured it was just one of those things.
Until one saturday morning when they rode down to a local gym glass less than half a mile from home. I heard our home phone rings three times non stop, I couldnt get to it because I was feeding our newborn, then my mobile starts beeping...... I knew something had happened and I was right.

This seat had collapsed at the clasp and dropped my daughter down onto the back wheel sending my husband swerving into busy traffic. To say I was mad was an understatement, I emailed the seller asking for a telephone call but they dont work weekends, so I called amazon as this was an instant safety issue. They assured me it would be investigated...... Yet here it is still for sale. The seller asked for the seat back to investigate and when I emailed asking if they had recieved it I got back a reply telling me yes and we have issued a full refund. No explanation nothing.

The seller did offer a replacement but there was no way on this planet a child of mine was going back in this seat. Please please be careful if you have this seat, please if your looking find another. This is only my opinion but this seat is unsafe. Amazon should have pulled it from sale.
on 3 March 2016
This is the second one I bought for a second bike really good and the price is cheap
on 5 January 2014
Bought this for our two year old granddaughter so she can ride safely with her Granddad. It's great, light and safe, although the fixing instructions were not too clear. Both are enjoying it to go out on bike rides with our two dogs!

See one answered question