Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 May 2016
I really enjoyed the documentary, it was amazing. Really fun to see the band 'behind the scenes' of the shows. The album? Omg it is one of my favorite albums ever. It is so good, so heavy! I am so stoked for Misadventures, they are now one of my favorite bands. If you like Pierce The Veil you will like Sleeping With Sirens. And Vic's vocals are like an angel.
on 2 January 2014
This is a must-have for any Pierce The Veil fan. It contains the Collide with the Sky CD - which is (as you know) awesome beyond description. This is a Wasteland is the DVD documentary - it's like seeing the highlights of the world from your bedroom, with Vic as the narrator. One of the best band documentaries I've seen so far. It also contains a lyric booklet, and, honestly i think it's the best presented lyric booklet i've ever seen. So buy it, listen to it, watch it, laugh and love it :)
on 22 February 2014
Delivery took a while but it was definitely worth the wait! amazinggg! If you're a fan of Pierce The Veil this is a must have. It came exactly how I wanted it :)
on 13 May 2014
Nothing about this album disappoints. Considering most metal band become softer as they go along to sell more records, this is their heaviest. Fantastic.
on 16 December 2013
I know nothing about this band as i bought this as a gift. When i ordered delivery date was not guarenteed but it arrived within 10 days so all good.
on 5 January 2014
It was an Amazing record, and beautifully made. And i loved the this is a wasteland Dvd. if you're a Pierce The Veil Fan you'll love it.
on 5 December 2015
bought for my 12 year old daughter, who is a massive fan. she was very please and extra plus to get mp3 version for free. thanks amazon
on 28 December 2013
Purchased for my daughter for Xmas and she loves it. Has watched DVD so many times I have lost count.
on 6 December 2013
My daughter is a big fan so loves the bonus dvd. Heard it that much since purchase I know some of the lyrics now also
on 12 January 2015