on 25 November 2015
The item itself was not as expected, even though the seller was very easy to deal with. The item was too small in some areas and too big in other areas. I would recommend giving the seller your size and letting them recommend the size you should go for. The item I received came with a black plastic buckle and a very short belt, with 1 belt eyelet on the jacket itself.
on 1 March 2014
when i bought this, during delivery i had my doubts but after trying it on with the perfect outfit it just looks perfect, i chose the darker beige colour which goes perfect with my maroon denim sweatshirt and maroon polka dot shirt. overall this trench coat really fits all the style together and is such a comfortable over wear in quality also, its a 10 out of 10 from me!
on 20 September 2014
This jacket is perfect for slim fit casual wear or smart wear, but i took a minor drop on my bike and it ripped a bit easily, ofcourse that was my fault, but yeah the jacket is really nice, and thin, good for autumn/ summer/ end of winter
on 15 January 2014
I absolutely love this coat! I didn't expect much from it, because of the price. But the coat is perfect for me. I would definitely recommend this. I hope there's a brown one 😜
on 1 August 2014
Makes you feel and look like a boss, very stylish.

One problem maybe its just me putting to much stuff in my pockets but they broke and stuff fell into the coat its all fixed now but i mean its something to mention right?
on 22 March 2015
There was a problem with one of the pockets, tried to return it... and the fun then began: the coat is actually made of flammable material so you can't use the standard post and I'm still in the middle of a barter off to try and get my money back. You get what you pay for, but be aware it's a risk
on 27 May 2015
Fits mostly as expected. However, the belt isn't quite as long as you see in the photo here, it sits slightly too high, and the entire jacket isn't quite as long as you see in the photo here either. Nevertheless, if you pay attention to the sizing chart and you keep in mind it's going to be slightly smaller than you're used to in US/UK/EU stores, then you'll be fine. I'm usually a small in USA, but I ordered a medium here and it was basically fine. The material isn't the creme-de-la-creme of fabric (it is only 30 pounds after all), but if you're careful with it and don't treat it like s***, you'll be fine. It's a nice garment and will probably last a few years. Finally, though there are some small discrepancies with what you see in the photo, speaking for myself at least, it isn't that big of a deal. I like the jacket, certainly a lot better than what's usually available in most cheap clothes' stores in Birmingham, UK, and the value isn't bad for the price. So on the whole, do your homework here, do some research, make sure you know your own sizing, and you'll make a decent decision.

I would, however, recommend a fabric tape-measure if you're going to be ordering clothes online. Now that's a good value for the investment!
on 5 April 2015
It's very pretty, and it looks well done from the outside. The pocket started to unravel with less than a week of use, though. The belt does not look good, probably because it sits too high, so it's nearly impossible to pull it off. Apart from that, It's a good purchase. Very happy with it.
on 22 October 2014
I chose the size according to the guidelines and the trench coat fitted me well. I'm glad I bought this and it's of real good quality.
on 13 January 2015
The fact that this coat does seem to be made well.

I ordered a large and it is tight on my arms. Also the length of the coat feels shorter than shown in the pictures. (I'm not especially tall 5'10'')