on 17 December 2013
I will not be giving it to the person I had bought it for as I am embarrassed. It looks poor quality and the rope is stiff. Can I send it back?
on 10 January 2015
Bought this as a present for a teenage girl. Just the thing. Very well made, high fashion, nicely finished. I would not be something I would personally think of giving to an adult friend of mine, as it has a younger vibe about it. Very pretty though. Nicely adapts to any wrist size. The crystal beads lend themselves more towards evening wear, unless it's Christmas then bring on the bling !
on 2 December 2013
I saw this as a lightening deal over Black Friday week and liked the design. I bought it with my daughter or one her friends in mins, 14/15 yaers old, although I am sure it could easily be worn by someone 10 years upwards, but really follows the trend of the ''Pandora style'' bracelet, whilst the charms in this case are on plaited leather, so fasionable on all accounts. It feels lovely and solid, the beads are lovely and it has a classy teenage feel to it. Worth the money, a nice piece of jewelerry for the fashion conscious teen without breaking the bank.
on 25 February 2014
Used amazon prime for this item to be delivered and it got here super quick!
I have worn and worn this braclet since I recieved it back in November and the only thing i could moan about would be that the silver on the clasp wears away after a short while. The charms are still in fantastic condition (except the star which has gone slightly discoloured). The sparkle on the gemed charms look just like the real swarovski crystal. I would reccommend this item to anyone who loves a bit of glitter! This will always shine when you're wearing it :)
on 28 December 2014
Love it so pretty. Well made too. I find it gets in the way alot but I have real skinny wrists so maybe down to it hanging over my hand and also that I haven't worn a bracelet in years. Happy with it though and got it for a great price :)
on 28 September 2014
This is a lovely product - bought it as a gift for my younger sister in law, and when I saw it, wanted it for myself!

Quite simple, but has a nice effect. Also a bit "chunky" which is great if you are anything like me and have to make sure you haven't lost anything every few minutes! :)
on 5 February 2014
I brought this for myself as son told me to find something for Christmas, purchased it on the Black friday weekand and was amazed of how good the quality was for the price I paid, wish I had purchased more as gifts, very happy with my purchase.
on 3 December 2013
This bracelet looks much better in reality than in the picture. I got it as a black Friday deal, and it is great value for money, a gift I will be proud to give, and beautifully packaged as well
on 4 February 2014
I bought his for my friend for Christmas it came on time and well packaged, I'm not sure I would wear if myself as not to keen on the painted leather but my friend loved it
on 30 November 2013
Absolutely beautiful, I was worried it would look cheap but it didn't. I got it as during black friday and it was fantastic value for money. The recipient will love it.