on 27 October 2016
Just received these right now. First impressions are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Amazing sound quality and the bass is also great! For such a low cost these are well worth the money. I've always loved Skullcandy products! Very comfy to wear also!
on 18 September 2017
Bought these for my GF but ended up using myself. Can't comment on the sound, seems alright to me but I'm no expert.
One time I put them in the pocket of my shorts after a good cardio session at gym and washed them in the washing machine. When I found them I was more than sure that they don't work anymore. Imagine my surprise when they didn't seem to have suffered any damage from full washing cycle! I do not recommend to test it yourself though!
on 6 September 2017
These are extraordinary earphones for the money - and an absolute steal at the reduced price. Be sure to select the ear buds that fit well and comfortably in your ears and you will be rewarded with excellent sound reproduction and you will hear things you haven't heard before even on 'known' and favourite songs. Highly recommended.
on 7 February 2017
Light and comfortable, Noise cancelling, clear. with the easiest hook up to my phone i have experienced.
Range is great! I was listening to music, walked downstairs and left my phone behind. I didn't even realise it wasn't in my pocket till I wanted to close spotify. No interruption at all. And if you are sitting around and battery is low, it works while charging.
on 8 May 2017
Got these for everyday use when commuting and also use for headspace (meditation app). Very happy with them, look cool & great sound, Nice frequency response with good bass, nice warm sound not tinny at all. The in-line mic isn't the greatest esp in windy weather but it at least works.Easy to de-tangle thanks to the ribbon style wire. Only major gripe is they can come loose if you walk vigorously or run with them in.
on 1 October 2017
Easily the best earbud type headphones I've ever used.

Noise cancelling is superb. I can actually hear spoken word podcasts in heavy traffic. Durability outstanding (my next best pair lasted approximately 1/3 the time that these did). Function button is easy to find. The angled design of the bud makes them very snug. Sound quality is unrivalled for the price. Lots of meaty bass.

Of the 20+ pairs of earbuds I've bought and used
to destruction for hours every day, these are easily the best, most long lived and reasonably priced 👍👍👍👍👍
on 14 March 2017
I was sceptical at first as I've had several pairs of headphones and have been disappointed with the sound quality and fit on all of them. But these are really good. I think it helps that the in ear portion is angled to fit the ear canal much more comfortably so they stay in a lot more easily. They also work well whilst in the gym and the sound quality is pretty decent. I'm used to apple ear phones which are my go to but these are my new favourite.
on 25 August 2017
Had these for 4 months now and have to say they are excellent in terms of not just sound but also battery life and durability.
Sound is good with decent bass and mid range - ok so not as good as my Bose but still better than most.
Pairing by Bluetooth works ok. I generally use the neck "brace" feature all the time which keeps the ear pieces in place well and you soon forget its round your neck. You can remove this and just have a smaller unit at the back of your neck if you want.
excellent for at the gym, when flying or travelling or just chilling at home. I would buy another pair no question.
on 15 March 2017
These earphones, whilst cheap and by a reputable brand, are awful. The first pair I purchased, broke within a month, first the right earphone stopped working, closely followed by the left. I ordered a replacement pair, and it was just a repeat of the first. The in-line remote also kept randomly activating the "Okay Google" function on my phone, stopping my music repeatedly and getting my phone into a confused state, as this would happen every few SECONDS at points. Save both your time and money, or just spend a little more on a better quality pair. I have now replaced these with some Beats X earphones, and am angry I didn't just do that in the first place.
on 26 April 2017
I was looking for a new pair of earphones for my Samsung Galaxy S7 and home use on my Laptop, and I had no idea what to expect, but honestly, these are so good, and I'm an Amazon Prime user so I got the for £14.99, so a really good price tbh.

The packaging feels really great (sorry I was excited to try these out so no photos) and the headphones do not feel cheaply made, and the sound is super clear. The cable is long enough (if you're like me, then I put under my shirt. :)

I would recommend these, truly :)