on 24 September 2013
I saw this book advertised via a blog written by Sarra Manning (one of my favourite authors) so looked it up and was impressed at the fact so many "celebs" had submitted a piece. At the reasonable price of just over £3 for the ebook I decided to support the effort. Let's be honest here, why wouldn't you?

I found some of the submissions funny, nostalgic, and at times thought provoking. After reading about half, I woke up in the morning thinking about my own experience as a girl (which I had chosen to forget) and it made me think about how to support my own daughter as she goes through puberty - I dread to think!

I finished the rest the next day and thoroughly enjoyed the stories by Will Hill, Sarra Manning (not a surprise here!), and Patrick Ness.

I did think (if I am honest) that some of the entries were on the gratuitous side - but hey, at least the celebs gave up a moment of their time!

I actually publish short story anthologies to raise money for charities, and think this is a great way to raise money for good causes. Personally, I would have liked the stories to have titles at the beginning, not just the author name, and the entries split into fiction & nonfiction... But that is my personal preference.

Saying that, there really is something for everyone in here... Both men & women will find something to enjoy. I certainly had never considered the male angle to "boobies" - I am finally enlightened...

Download & support - I highly recommend it :)
on 30 October 2013
Like all compilations, some contributors are better than others. I would have liked information about the individual authors either at the start of the book or at the start of their contribution. On the Kindle, it all came at the end and was therefore difficult to relate the person to the chapter.
VINE VOICEon 15 June 2014
This book is for an excellent cause: the proceeds go to breast cancer research, so you should buy it just for that. Although it was full of famous people saying often hilarious things about boobs, I quickly got bored of how often the story was 'my boobs didn't grow until I was 18/my boobs are too small'. As a...well endowed lady, I found this kind of annoying, I would have much rather read people complaining about how much big boobs suck, but instead chapter after chapter were about late-developers. Good in places and a nice short read, but could have done with more variety.
on 11 December 2013
excellent book good read funny drawings lovely as a xmas present also you now the cancer charity gains really good
on 3 October 2013
There is a serious side to this book but the contributions made to it's content have lots of humour in it. I have not yet completed this book but enjoying so fsr
on 24 November 2013
This book was a brilliant read and made me laugh so much. So glad i could have a good read and feel good as money was going towards 3 amazing charities doing fabulous work.
on 31 March 2014
Love these little stories, some happy, sad and funny. Well done, Dawn O'Porter, and the other celebs and folks for making this book, for a good cause!
on 14 December 2015