Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 January 2014
My little girl is fascinated when I do my make up and asks me what everything is so I bought her her very own make up set which is perfect as she's only 2 so can't make a mess with any of it but still loves to give people make overs with it all the time. It's a very nice little set, the only problem is that the lids aren't tight on any of the products so nothing has it's lid on when the case is opened but I think this is due to them all being made from wood and my little girl doesn't seem to mind about that
on 30 May 2015
Love, love, LOVE this! My two year old princess is always sorting through my make-up bag and loves opening jars, taking lids off things and dipping brushes into pots etc. I bought her this for her birthday and she absolutely loved it (as did her three year old brother!). There's plenty for her to 'fiddle' with, plenty of lids to take off & replace. It's so pretty and comes in a cute well made carry case. I love wooden toys at the best of times but this is one of the best. I can't wait for my friends little girls' birthday so I can get her one too!
All in all, fabulous quality, very cute, lots to do and great value! Love it 😊
on 24 November 2013
No mess great present for my 2 year old who loves makeup
Happy daughter and mummy highly recommend for your little girl
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my little girls 2nd birthday as she was copying me when I was getting ready! It is very well made for the price. The lids don't stay on the lipstick and perfume but love the sliding lids on the the eyeshadow and blusher. It is a great little set for role play that can be kept altogether in the pretty case it comes in.
on 21 November 2016
Lovely little set! I bought it for my 2 year old for Christmas so she hasn't used it yet. But I know she's going to love it because she's always touching my make up! Only down fall was the bristles for the nail varnish was a bit bent. Everything else was individually wrapped and looked great.
on 19 November 2016
I got this for my daughter to encourage her away from my make up bag. It's very nicely made, with little brushes and a powder puff. Lots of lids to put on and off encouraging motor skills. It seems to keep her older brothers amused too! Not sure who has played with it the most, her or them!
on 26 July 2015
Brought this for our granddaughter who is just over two year old. She just loves it pretending to put makeup on all her dolls and also me, and no mess to worry about. I would recommend this seller to anyone, also a very quick delivery.
on 2 July 2015
What a lovely wooden beauty set, exactly what I was looking for. It was bought for my daughter who was turning 6 and I didn't feel real make up was appropriate. I have to say she loves using it on herself and her little sister.
on 1 August 2015
Very nice little set its hard to find a make up set with absolutely no product in it at all so I was very pleased to find this one and my three year old granddaughter love's it and it appears to be well made
on 25 June 2016
Perfect for my 2 yr olds 3rd birthday. She is always getting into my makeup and wanted something she could play with without the mess! She loves this and hasn't seemed to click on its pretend! Perfect!