Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.47

on 19 December 2013
This ladies work has had a profound effect on my life since I first discovered her 30 years ago. Along with the fantastic Louise Hay, so it felt like further magic that it would be offered to Louise to publish.
I say this as it is a reflection of the "work". If you are interested in effecting your deep subconscious and creating the life you desire, this is the book for you. I love it, and how fantastic it should turn up, so many years after she passed on.
on 17 April 2014
This book is a real collector's item. The presentation is glorious and the story of how it came into being is just lovely. I have recommended it to lots of people. It is one of those things that is just lovely to have on your shelf.
on 12 December 2013
This is a lovely little book and when reading it it's almost like it's spoken from a wise old aunt. It's so easy to read and simply written. If you're familiar with the idea that your thoughts and beliefs determine the world you see; this is like a little uplifting booster and reminder, with little real life stories and nuggets of wisdom. In reference to the stories, you can tell it was written some time ago, but this adds to the endearing quality of the book. With that aside, such wisdom and clarity is to be gained from this book, this was a women way ahead of her time! I love it.
on 13 January 2014
I have been a fan of Florence Scovell Shinn's work for decades and this new book is an absolute delight. She is the original Law of Attraction pioneer and her affirmations are still by far the best ever written (and really work) - and I have read a lot of LOA/Affirmation books! Keep it by your bedside and start your day in a positive way. An absolute delight, I highly recommend this.
on 19 March 2014
Loved this book.I loved the way this book was beautifully illustrated and presented.Florence Shinn books can be a little heavy in their approach although very good in their basic message so delighted with this book and feel its one I will keep referring to.
on 30 January 2014
I love all of Florence Scovel Shinn's books and was particularly delighted when this old manuscript was found. The only complaint i have about the book is that it is too colourful and for someone like me, who likes to highlight the many words of wisdom therein it is impossible with all the colours behind the writing - lovely though they are. A simple plain page reprint would be great.
on 27 December 2015
I have all the books by FSS on kindle but bought this as a hardback because To me it is the most succinct and thus saves me scribbling notes.
To bypass the book specifically for a moment, it was this author that truly clarified this concept for me, though I love the contemporaries. So worth a read for anyone consciously exploring the dynamics of the law of attraction.
on 2 February 2014
A nice little back to basics book. I would rate it more for my grandchildren or for those who know nothing of intuition. This lady was very special and I enjoy her straight forward approach.
on 19 December 2014
This is such a beautifully illustrated and delicious little book. It was written many years ago, but it encompasses all that we are now being told about the Law of Attraction. I bought one for friend!
on 26 March 2016
This book may have taken snippets from some of her other books, because the accounts seem familiar to the some of her other books I've read. This is a good book for someone who wants to know the basics of how to apply affirmations and thought forms of the 'law of attraction'.