on 27 April 2017
I have been a fan of Louise for nearly 3 decades. Florence Scovel Shinn is living through her. What she writes and teaches are so ahead of her time she is definitely a divine being. I don't say was because she lives on through spirit and through us. It's profound and moving this tome and after all my studying throughout the years I feel this is a missing piece I've just found to make the jigsaw of life feel nearer completion than it ever has before. Just as Mike Dooley, Wayne Dwyer, Vincent Peel and of course Louise have added their pieces too.
on 17 April 2014
This book is a real collector's item. The presentation is glorious and the story of how it came into being is just lovely. I have recommended it to lots of people. It is one of those things that is just lovely to have on your shelf.
on 2 October 2017
I really enjoyed this book, understanding more and more once you start putting what you read into practise!! there is a part when she speaks about unjust behaviour (when someone does something and you resent it) until you no longer let it move you, you will continue to experience it have no resistance just let it go!..Amazing!!!
on 30 January 2014
I love all of Florence Scovel Shinn's books and was particularly delighted when this old manuscript was found. The only complaint i have about the book is that it is too colourful and for someone like me, who likes to highlight the many words of wisdom therein it is impossible with all the colours behind the writing - lovely though they are. A simple plain page reprint would be great.
on 19 March 2014
Loved this book.I loved the way this book was beautifully illustrated and presented.Florence Shinn books can be a little heavy in their approach although very good in their basic message so delighted with this book and feel its one I will keep referring to.
on 9 October 2017
One of the best books I've ever read. I can't remember how I got to know of Florence but I remember it was after reading The Secret. Such a good read. Bought other books by her and have enjoyed all of them!
on 16 September 2015
its a good read, intuitive but repetetive
on 13 December 2017
Great
on 3 April 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 December 2014
This is such a beautifully illustrated and delicious little book. It was written many years ago, but it encompasses all that we are now being told about the Law of Attraction. I bought one for friend!