on 30 June 2016
Still feel a little torn on these two. They were great characters, but I was hoping it would be more about them, with more drama around all the secrets. The build up I don't feel was finished off well enough. Their just seemed to be a lot going on at one time. I do love double p.o.v's though.
on 13 July 2014
*Possible spoilers for book #1*

This book. Dear god this book. I went through so many different emotions while reading this. I adored Live For You so I couldn't wait to jump into Only For You. I was so happy that I didn't have long to wait between books.

This is the conclusion of Rae and Cole's story and my god does their relationship go through the ringer in this. Nothing is ever plain sailing and that is definitely the case for these two. They go through so much in this and I just kept hoping and praying that they will get their happily ever after. I love these two and I so wanted them to be happy.

I have to say, Ms Valentine is evil! How could you start a book like that?! I had to re-read the prologue twice to make sure I was reading it right. Don't do that to my heart! I was so tempted to just skip straight to the end to see if it ended the way I hoped it would. Luckily I was able to restrain myself. And my god was my heart put to the test. I alternated between wanting to scream in frustration, cry in sadness, and laugh with happiness. The characters frustrated me to no end. I wanted to reach into my kindle and shake some sense into them. It was like watching a car crash. You know whats coming, you know you should look away, but you just can't. This book is just so gloriously addictive.

In Live For You we only got Rae and Cole's POV but in Only For You we are also given Jaxon Hunter's POV. I was all set to hate Jaxon. I really was. But that sneaky little fecker managed to worm his way into my heart. Even though I wanted to bash him across the head so many times, I still grew a soft spot for him. He was so intent on winning Rae back that he was blind to something that was right in front of him. Seriously, why are guys such fricking stubborn idiots? He managed to pull his head out of his ass long enough to do the right thing though. And then at end I find out he's getting his own book?? Hell. Yes. I can't WAIT for this, especially to find out more about Bliss Davenport, who we meet in Only For You.

Also, what the hell is with the parents in this series?? First Cole's mother, now his Dad? I seriously wanted to punch that SOB in the face. I get that the music industry can be ruthless and what not but this guy takes it to a whole other level. The things he has done is horrendous, especially to Jaxon, and I felt so much worse for him and Cole.

I can't recommend this book enough. This series is becoming a new favourite of mine. Full of drama, angst, backstabbing, heartbreak, and some seriously hot southern boys. Your love of all things country will increase and make you dream of finding your own boy from the south.
on 24 September 2013
The conclusion to Violet and Cole's story, loved it.
The characters are so easy to get to know and their stories so full of history and emotion the book is nearly impossible to put down.
Cant wait for the next book in the series.