• Torus

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 27 October 2013
From start to finish, this album is pure brilliance, from one of the best producers around right now. Every single track is good, but Out Of Reach, Safe In Sound and Tidal Wave are big stand-outs. This is a must buy for fans of dance music, or generally of electronic music, it's just wonderful
on 9 October 2013
Loving this album!
The standout track has to be 'Safe in Sound' with vocal samples from Mary O'Hara's recording 'Óró Mo Bháidín' soaring beautifully over the track. Uplifting and life-affirming! If you want background on Mary O'Hara www.maryohara-travelswithmyharp is a good place to start
Go buy - you won't regret
on 16 October 2013
This is very good. A big comercial sound is here, but , in my opinion, very good choices of guest vocals and fine melodies. Also here we have 4/4 beats and synth pop & 80s sounds influences that improves complete listening expirience of this album.
on 4 January 2014
Subfocus is basically a guy with a good computer but this album has so many startling collaborations and is so stuffed full of beautiful tunes, I've pretty much not listened to anything else since September, when I got a little bit sick of playing Disclosure's Settle on repeat. Great music, with some real '90s rave vibes, not least Turn Back Time which as we speak is storming the charts.
on 11 January 2014
The albums great bla bla bla. If you like Sub Focus, you are going to like the album, if you hate Sub Focus, odds are you aren't going to like it (but by all means buy it anyway).

My main problem with this album is that the track 'Safe in Sound' uses a sample i'd heard before but i couldn't place and it really bothered me for a week or two. The place, it turns out, that i'd heard it before was Passion Pit - Sleepy Head. So if that was also getting to you...now you know
on 28 November 2014
I remember previewing this album a while back and giving it a brief moments thought, but never really leaving a mark in my mind. I came back and previewed again maybe a month later and bought it straight away. After listening to this album the whole way through, many times (which often doesn't happen as I usually shuffle all my songs) I realised this has to be the most complete album I've ever heard. Every track is a pearler and the way it sounds on a good pair of speakers is like nothing else. The songs sound so crisp, well mixed and there isn't a boring second. The Album altogether is a seamless mix of exciting and chilled music. If you've been thinking about buying this like I was when i first previewed, I implore you to get it. It'll change your outlook on electronic music.
on 3 January 2014
Another great album from Sub Focus. I like all the tracks. This album is more pop-accessible (includes several tunes that have had radio airplay) than Sub Focus, and it has more UK bass influence, whereas I'd call Sub Focus more D&B influenced.
A great choice for new or old fans of Sub Focus.
on 26 October 2013
Its very a unusual album, as Sub Focus was originally a drum and bass producer but going into dubstep and EDM was ok, but this album is a good listen
on 24 April 2014
I already knew more tunes on this CD than I was expecting which suggests a few had been around for a while before the CD I'd been so egerly awaiting arrived. That's not to say I was disappointed, its a good feel good CD.
on 31 October 2013
Love this album! Have played it to death in the car on the way to work! Every track is worth turning UP! Buy it!