Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 February 2015
amazing watch
on 28 December 2013
I don't think anybody can question the quality of Seiko watches, and this one is no different. I got is on one of the deals so I was very please when the watch arrived to see that its very solid and smart. Adjusting the links on the strap took all of 2 minutes due to the distinct way the strap has been built. Simple, yet sold design and build. This is my first Seiko watch in quite a long time and I am glad to see that the quality remains robust as ever.
on 19 December 2013
I was a little sceptical about ordering this watch, although i know Seiko are a good make. As it had been reduced by so much i didn't know what to expect! Its safe to say though that this watch is of amazing quality and looks like its worth £200. Highly recommended, my husband will be very happy with this for christmas
on 2 January 2014
An amazing deal!The watch is very well built, looks very solid. It's on the big side but that's how I like watches
on 16 January 2014
Great, arrived packaged up and on time with all the guarantees etc. Perfect gift for my dads 60th birthday. He loved it.
on 13 January 2014
pros, Nice watch, good quality for the price
cons, silver hands on silver face difficult to read sometimes, no luminosity or backlight.
on 6 February 2014
Was everything I expected from Seiko. The recipient loved it and has worn it every day since. Would have liked instructions on how to remove links as it was a bit big but have now found the solution.
on 18 January 2014
It's an impressive looking watch. It is however huge. It looks and feels a far more expensive watch than the £66 I paid. And I have had plenty of compliments. A couple of things caused me to knock a star off. The strap has pulled the hairs on my wrist a couple of times - something my old Seiko has not done in the 11 years I've it. I do find it difficult to read the time quickly on this face. The dominance of the black hand which is actually the stop watch detracts the the hands that tell the time! This is certainly not an every day watch.
on 6 February 2014
I love Seiko watches, have bought a few. The thing I don't like about this one is the stopwatch hand parked at 12 o'clock. I thought this was the second hand before I bought it. It makes telling the time a bit confusing because you have to kind of look for the proper hands. I suppose I will get used to it
on 10 February 2014
The watch arrived promptly and well packaged. I have owned a number of Seiko watches, and the watch definitely holds it's own with much more expensive watches. It is robust yet elegant. It's a good weight and also looks good. I would recommend the watch... especially a the knock-down price of £65!