Customer reviews

Fourtyfour
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 6 May 2014
Having really enjoyed all of their earlier output and listened to some of the tracks, from this album, performed live, at a recent festival, I wasn't quite sure this album lived up to those previous high (grade) standards, when i first heard to it. Now that I've given it a few more listens, I've started to 'get it'. This has really grown on me.
Gentleman's Dub Club continue to make fantastic music, this should be a part of any Dub Reggae fan's library.
on 1 February 2014
I had already heard all of this but after seeing them absolutely smash it live recently I wanted to own a copy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone into this kind of music and if you do like it then make the effort to go see them live, you won't regret it!
on 5 February 2017
Love it! Very good.
on 15 October 2016
Absolutly love this group. Really talented
on 1 February 2016
Best album I have heard for ages
on 21 December 2013
The more I play it, the more I like it. Ska influenced, but bang up to date. Watch out for this up and coming band!
on 21 June 2017
Slick, funky, brassy, beaty - just fabulous
on 11 January 2015