Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 November 2013
This is a brilliant cd ,I love it ,I am sure it will be ahit for her . Good singer
on 12 December 2013
Having heard Celine sing this live on TV I was interested to buy the album. Looking on Amazon I found there was this version or a 'de lux' version with DVD or T-shirt or something for more money. I only wanted the music so I went for the cheaper option. However, be aware that this disc only has one track on it. It's 'extended' (some might say 'dragged out forever') and unless you're a Celine junky you'll probably find it overdone. My fault, I should have read the blurb more carefully before I bought it, and a pity because I was looking forward to listening to more of Celine's incredible voice, but unless you've got a particular reason for only wanting a single (well, technically a 2-track record, but 'Track 2 is just a 4 mins 27 'radio version - i.e. an extended remix of Track 1 (3m 50) that they call the 'album version', which I felt was a con and becomes repetitive and boring), pay a bit more and get the album. I doubt I'll ever play this again.
on 2 April 2014
I saw Celine sing this on television and for the first time I was impressed,of coarse this had a lot to do with the song.The power her voice has works so well and has an emotional edge which totally carries this song,I am going to check out other versions,but for now I am very happy to have Celine as part of my music collection.
Anybody who knows me would agree it has to have something good going for it for me to admit I have it in my collection.
on 13 November 2013
If you like to purchase singles rather than albums, would recommend this item to any Celine Dion's fans. Good quality and received within agreed time.
on 29 November 2013
Celine Dion's first CD for a few years just shows what an excellent performer she is. The songs on this CD were very good and I would highly rate this CD to buy.
on 11 November 2013
This is not really Celine Dion as you know her. It's an attempt to jump on the waggon of Lana Del Rey's success.
It's such a copy in every way... the music, the vocals, the arrangement... the track is good and Celine sounds great, but if I had to choose between Lana and Celine I'd prefer Lana every time. Celine should just be herself and not try to sould like other successful artists.
on 12 January 2014
Was i little worried i might not receive the item in time as i ordered just before Christmas but Quick dispatch, good quality, low price...very happy thank you :)
on 26 December 2013
Delivered on time, just what was required and was good present. My wife is very satisfied and has not stopped playing it
on 10 December 2013
This is a new celine you will be surprised
Superb sound and lyrics. Powerful as before. With a great modern twist.
on 12 May 2014
I foolishly thought this was the album but it turned out to be a single, I gave it away to a family member.