on 14 July 2015
Only 3 stars as it did not quite meet my expectations. Living the single life, I usually eat alone so love a book to read and Kindle is a perfect choice. However, my previous old kindle had a cover that I could easily stand on the table, but this cover doesn't have the same facility. The only way you can eat (with knife and fork) and read is to prop the kindle on something that will tllt t for easy reading. The other slight drawback is that locating the off button is not smooth as the cover slightly obscures the button. Again, not a massive problem and I am coping and enjoying my Kindle Paperwhite
on 18 March 2014
The kindle cover is efficient, attractive and reasonably priced. The choice of colours is fun and what is more the cover gives good protection.
on 30 July 2014
This Kindle cover is absolutely excellent, does exactly what it is supposed to and the strap (for one handed reading)....is great for reading in bed. I have had this cover for 7 months, use it every day and its showing no signs of wear at all....it still looks like new.
However, if they made it in real leather....with a magnetic fastener (like the kindle's own one).....I would definitely up-grade to that...indeed the only thing that stops me replacing the one I have for the leather Kindle....is the strap for one handed reading.....it really is a good idea.
on 21 March 2014
This cover fits the Kindle very well and holds it snugly in place. It is sturdy enough to protect from a fall as well as being unintentionally sat on, or being buried under desk clutter that could scratch or damage. I like the elastic strap that has been opted for to seal the cover shut and hold it open for ease of reading. It removes the risk of accidental opening that can occur with magnetic clasps when in a bag or a backpack, nevermind a fall that generates a degree of shock to absorb.

The additional strap inside the cover allows for very easy grip of the kindle when the cover is folded back. There is no need to maintain a degree of tension with your hand to secure the kindle in place, as the strap now does this for you. The fatigue from pressing finger and thumb together to hold the kindle was my biggest gripe, and it is now gone.

Overall a fantastic cover. I have no complaints and have recommend it to friends and family.
on 31 March 2014
lovely colour, durable so far, love the hand strap- no corner bruises for me! light and easy to carry around.
on 20 November 2014
Lovely - colour, material; sturdy and therefore suitable for my handbags! Only very slight criticism - the diagonal elastic bands holding the kindle in place were very stiff so it was tricky getting the kindle in. As with most elastic (albeit fabric inter-woven in this case) it's bound to get brittle or lose elasticity over time. I just hope it's over a long time as I love the cover.
on 11 September 2015
Disappointing. A previous Marware Kindle cover opened flipping upwards, and had a facility on the resulting back, to slot your hand into a broad elastic band. I looked through the entire range when ordering this one, but the entirely satisfactory model seems to have been discontinued. Why? Otherwise, it's good-looking and sturdy enough. But nowhere near as comfortable to use!
on 7 September 2015
Had one of these covers for my 1st kindle. Nice green colour and feels high quality. Wasn't after a clever cover that switches kindle on and off, what I wanted and got was the strap you can use to hold the book with one hand, when the cover is folded behind. Useful when standing on trains and one hand needed to hold onto handle
on 22 February 2016
I bought the black version more than 3 years ago. Used day-in-day-out ever since; still going strong although, not quite as smart as in once was. Likewise my Paperwhite which I decided to replace & wanted another non-leather cover with an interior handstrap.
I am so not a pink person but there is no longer a choice of colours & the other covers don't appear to have a handstrap.
Delivery was very fast &, to me, the design seems slightly improved. The elastic corners seem flatter & more secure & the case is more padded than my old one.
The pink is not unpleasing & I like the case so much I now have a spare. In pink!
on 22 May 2014
This Marware Atlas Kindle Cover seems pretty robust. There was a good choice of colours - I chose pink which is not a cheap garish colour and is matt not shiny which I am pleased about. It holds the Kindle firmly and the page turning buttons and others are still properly accessible. It protects the Kindle very well - if it was dropped I think the Kindle would be fine. I can re-charge without taking the Kindle out of the Cover. I am very happy with the cover and would recommend it. I think it is good value for money.