on 23 October 2013
For under £5 you cannot really go wrong with this. I bought this set for Willie Tee's "Walking Up a One Way Street" which I hadn't got on CD, but was surprised by the good combination of material on this compilation. There is a good balance between 60's and 70's tracks - some of which I didn't know and there are also several alternative versions of well known northern classics. e.g. Gloria Jones "Tainted Love" which sounds like a 70's re-recording, but a good one.
on 7 June 2015
I am a Northern Soul fan so probably very biased, a good collection but not a great one. I have many compilations of Northern Souls and this is not one of the best but still a worthwhile purchase.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2014
great reminder of great music, remember them all well and takes you right back there tothose good 'ol times' .
on 14 August 2015
I'm not a hardend Northern Soul fan, but this CD was fantastic it had songs I knew and songs I did'nt Loved it (now I just need to learn how to dance like a Nortern Souler)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2014
The cd was very good with loads of great tracks on. Absolutely love Northern Soul and the cd had old songs I hadn't heard for ages.
on 12 September 2015
fantastic collection - many foot tapping songs and I just want to dance all day!
item arrived on time and in perfect condition, very pleased :-)
on 27 March 2016
A must have for any Northern Soul fan, many great rare treats on these albums. "BUY IT" you will not be disappointed
on 17 October 2015
A wonderfu collecting of Northern Soul dance track to have in your collection if your a Northern soul follower.
on 13 January 2016
Very happy. Good album! Was a present for my dad and he was veryyyy happy! Definitely recommend this one
on 7 February 2015
Good c.d. arrived in good time. Bought it for skiing in the snow.