on 6 December 2015
I have just received the second pair of boots as the first pair were leaking and now walked through wet grass and the same problem soaked feet very dissatisfied I am not returning them once again paying postage for the same problem to occur
on 15 January 2014
these are warm shoes but these shoes have not good grip and its hard to walk while wearing them i will not recommend them
on 11 February 2015
Loved these so comfortable and keep toes so warm !! Took with me skiing just brilliant great grip !! Thoroughly recommend!! :)
on 9 March 2014
I take a size 6.1/2 normally so I ordered a size 7 to allow plenty of room for thick socks. Pleased with this product.
on 29 February 2016
Item arrived very quickly fitted perfect very comfy.used for walking the dog on short walks down a muddy lane. After just a month the soles have split so have now gone in the bin.lovely boots for occasional use not for daily walking!
on 10 June 2015
These boots are amazing for me because I have very large calves and they are adjustable and extremely warm and waterproof. I would definitely recommend.
on 4 December 2015
Saved me in the severe Scottish winter rain! I can even drive in it which is good. Essential for school runs and puddle sploshing.
on 3 July 2016
just what I was looking for as ankles swell but sadly too much so to get on past rubber not as flexible as hoped.. Frustrating.
on 5 March 2015
Ordered as had bad snow, then cleared up , but hopefully will have to use at some point. Good fit, comfy and looks good.
on 8 February 2016
Great colour, comfy, cosy snowboots.I ordered usual size, left enough room for thick socks. Ideal snowboots.

See one answered question