Customer reviews

on 27 April 2017
Hi, I have no idea how to contact the supplier. I love this record and it was delivered on time, but the first track seems to be scratched on the vinyl and it is jumping constantly. Apart from that it is lovely, but I just took this out of the packaging and put it straight onto my brand new vinyl player and I do not think I can get past this factor and find it really upsetting. If the sender could get in contact with me that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Kind Regards!
on 14 July 2017
Perfect
on 9 February 2011
Now this one is a no-brainer:

EVERYBODY knows by now how great idea was teaming Ella (at her peak) and Louis (close enough to his peak) on this album,
with a killer back-up group lead by Oscar Peterson at his rhythmiest (yes, I know it's not a real word). I'm writing about the original CD from the early 2000s I bought, not about later SACD editions (where these reviews tend to end up in addition to the place I post them),
so I can't talk about the technological finesse ...
I'm just claiming this is a beautiful jazz album, happily matched only by Ella And Louis Again, another masterpiece. Groveling expressiveness of Louis' voice is matched beautifully with the melodic brilliance of Ella's jubilant voice and the rest is history.
p.s.
Thank you mr. Norman Granz for making this album possible.
on 17 March 2017
The Vinyl arrived promptly, as expected and I am satisfied with the product.
what I am not satisfied is that I have bought this product as the seller gives the chance to download mp3 of the vinyl, which I could not do.

I have contacted the seller about the problem who wrote me back promptly with instructions but unfortunately instructions did not work and since then the seller has not replied to my further email.

I still have not being able to download this album as the website seems not recognizing my voucher.

So: good vinyl but the seller could make the mp3 download easier.
on 2 April 2016
Best jazz duo ever. And fantastic on vinyl!
on 11 June 2015
Both vinyl are excellent and I'm very glad I decided on vinyl instead of CD's
on 12 March 2016
A true gem to own. Wonderful voices....like melted chocolate. Have also given as a gift to my son and his fiancé and my Mum and Dad.
on 20 June 2014
I love this album. It is one to play over and over and it never becomes tiring... Fine voices and music
on 20 May 2016
great jazz, timeless!
on 28 November 2013
This is a very laid back & wonderful compilation of some classics. The sound quality is very good on the SACD stereo layer. Highly recommended.